[M68] Barem - Kolimar ????

- wax
Krul
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Krul »

bshosa wrote:i guess it's gonna be my first minus buy for a long long time ;)
+1
masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

this one will change things in minus.... 8)
::: b a r e m :::
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ::: b a r e m ::: »

Glad to see that most of you like the new sound! :D
It's impossible to please everybody... if you change then why? of you don't change then also why??
truth is... we always need to evolve, because we get tired and we need to constantly try to find something more exciting.
Doesn't have anything to do with the trend or the hype... the only thing that connects the changes to the trends, at least in my case and most of the artists I know in the scene, is that naturally you start listening to the new wave at parties or wherever, and if you like it and it feels cool to you, you'll probably get inspired and try to add that new inspiration into your own previous sound.
I remember being critic about some hard techno or progressive house producers switching to minimal because it was hyped and that's a mistake... with my short experience i realized that most of them saw something new that was cool, and just tried to adapt their sound into a new exciting direction.
By this you might loose some fans/listeners who'd love you to make the same tracks over and over, but probably you will earn some new crowds that are more connected to your actual vision.

that said... thanks and hope you also enjoy the other next projects, remixes and records ;)
gan_on
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by gan_on »

deep house!?
From Shadow Moses?"
Zsa Zsa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Zsa Zsa »

wow!! this is really groovy! love this one:)
"Upon the highest throne in the world, we are seated, still, upon our arses." .. Michel de Montaigne
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

::: b a r e m ::: wrote:Glad to see that most of you like the new sound! :D
It's impossible to please everybody... if you change then why? of you don't change then also why??
truth is... we always need to evolve, because we get tired and we need to constantly try to find something more exciting.
Doesn't have anything to do with the trend or the hype... the only thing that connects the changes to the trends, at least in my case and most of the artists I know in the scene, is that naturally you start listening to the new wave at parties or wherever, and if you like it and it feels cool to you, you'll probably get inspired and try to add that new inspiration into your own previous sound.
I remember being critic about some hard techno or progressive house producers switching to minimal because it was hyped and that's a mistake... with my short experience i realized that most of them saw something new that was cool, and just tried to adapt their sound into a new exciting direction.
By this you might loose some fans/listeners who'd love you to make the same tracks over and over, but probably you will earn some new crowds that are more connected to your actual vision.

that said... thanks and hope you also enjoy the other next projects, remixes and records ;)
Thanks Barem for your words, I really appreciate them and it shows your experience you're gaining. I've been thinking the same lately so its good to see someone share it here. ;)
masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

pheek wrote:
::: b a r e m ::: wrote:Glad to see that most of you like the new sound! :D

Thanks Barem for your words, I really appreciate them and it shows your experience you're gaining. I've been thinking the same lately so its good to see someone share it here. ;)
+1 ...
MINIBUS
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by MINIBUS »

pfff so good so goood!