[poker flat 63] Sammy Dee & Guido Schneider - Styleways

- wax
jorgeds
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jorgeds »

monokreck wrote:
gillsans wrote:Now this one is good.

PF seems to be releasing alot of stuff that sounds the same and is a little mediocre.
Althought I must say the mastering and sound quality and also the vinyl quality is top notch.
normally i don't buy them at first, but when you hear them @ a club the next day i order it directly

quality stuff !

Hahhaha ... that's so true
raresh
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by raresh »

i got it from guido MAAAAASIIIIIVEE goood !!!
infizero
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by infizero »

heard it this weekend .. fuckin good!!
wes_mcgee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by wes_mcgee »

loving the a side, heard it on a guido set....
braz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by braz »

maybe a stupid question but where did you get these samples? On the pokerfklat-site still no info on this release......when is this release planned
Delano
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Delano »

Awesome.... great rls !
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

braz wrote:maybe a stupid question but where did you get these samples? On the pokerfklat-site still no info on this release......when is this release planned
check the link.. wordandsound.net <--- distributor of pokerflat :)
brianc
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by brianc »

Due out 10 October...

From Pokerflat:

Guido Schneider who is currently touring with his brilliant new live set is back with a slamming double-A side 12" on Poker Flat. After the Jens Bond joint (PFR53 "Oh My Buffer") he now teams up with Sammy Dee. Their new joint venture has been planned for a long time now and is the continuation of their "Schneider & Radecki" singles "Poke" (Laufwerk) and "Midnight Rush" (Neue Welten) with the sound of now. "Styleways" and "Mistaken Identity" perfectly combine the production preferences of both Gudio and Sammy and also demonstrate their love for the detail. "Styleways" is pure hypnotic minimal Techno. It fascinates you right from the begining with sharp and tricky sounds, an incredible drive and weird vocal shreds. It will devast dancefloors at the latest when the amazing bassline comes in about in the middle of the track. Big one! "Mistaken Identiy" on the flip is a groovy minimal track. Not less hypnotic, the track is slightly more percussive and has many cleverly devised sounds to discover. Guido Schneider already released three EPs on Poker Flat and recently remixed Daniel Stefanik (for Moon Harbour), 2Dawgs (for Mood Music) and Dub Kult (Raum...Musik). He s also one half of Glowing Glisses who dropped their debut album in 2003 on Poker Flat. Born in Berlin Sammy Dee (aka Mario Radecki) is one half of the House project Pantytec who released their debut album "Pony Slaystation" in 2002 and toured around the world twice. Thanks to his splendid DJ skills he has been resident in famous clubs such as E-Werk, Tersor and others and today in Robert Johnson or Ostgut. He also released with Heiko Laux on Kanzleramt.