:)

Artists: Bruno Pronsato
Title: Nobody Calls
Cat. No.: HELLO013
Release Date: September

Samples:
Nobody Calls
Where'd You Learn To Kiss That Way
Last edited by lostinmusiq on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

sounds great indeed :)
harold_f
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harold_f »

always bringing the heat
FrancoCinelli
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by FrancoCinelli »

bruno... bruno... bruno...

god!!!!!!!

This is brillant!!!!; aghrhghhhhshshshsfff!!

(-)
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Mindblowing stuff!! I like!

silly question, is that beep ment to be there?
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Puuuure gold.. nufff said!
infizero
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by infizero »

Celltek wrote:Mindblowing stuff!! I like!

silly question, is that beep ment to be there?
You can beat the bad sample web-site by checking my own edits here (with tones - so i can extend it a bit)
from Bruno's mailout.
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by lostinmusiq »

for those who dont get the newsletter ...
lookin forward to the stuff with daze ... very curious 8)
Friends,

I hope all is well and that your summer has been an eventful and happy one. Mine has been full of meeting fantastic people and playing super-fun shows.

Releases:
In September Hello?Repeat will release a new 12" single called 'Nobody Calls.' (HR 13). Keeping my fingers crossed.

I was lucky enough to work with Caro (aka Randy Jones) on the title track. He once again delivered a magical vocal session.

On the flip side is a fairly dirty number called, 'Where'd You Learn To Kiss That Way.'

You can beat the bad sample web-site by checking my own edits here (with tones - so i can extend it a bit)

a. Nobody Calls: www.undosounds.com/public/nobodycalls.mp3
aa. Where'd You Learn To Kiss That Way: www.undosounds.com/public/kissthatway.mp3

Then in October is a pretty focused piece spanning 38 minutes on the wonderfully weird Catenaccio Records (COCO 10). This one will be released as a 12" and CD. Title: The Make Up, The Break Up. I was thrilled to finally release something with my great friend and great talent Benjamin Fehr. We have been discussing this release for over two years now. Done

November is also a project that has been in discussion for a while now. Daze Maxim and I got in the studio back in April with a saxophone and trumpet just to see what would happen. And well, we think the results are worth sharing. Not only us, but the super duo over at Musique Risqueé. We are calling our partnership 'Others'. Track is called simply, 'Saxophone/Trumpet' (RISQUEE019) The track is a 23 minute piece sharing the sounds and tones of the trumpet and saxophone. It's not a piece to showcase musicianship, but rather a study of sorts. What can we do with a sax and trumpet within the confines of house/techno music? It's an experiment that we are happy with. We hope you will like it as well.

Half Hawaii:

We are still working here and there on our album that we hope to have finished but February. In the meantime, we have a track called, 'Emperors of Venus.' coming out on the next Diamonds & Pearls compilation, which I believe is September.

Shows.

In addition to the weekly shows here in Europe, I am also again pairing up with Sammy Dee and heading back to the US for a couple of shows on the west coast as Half Hawaii.
Oct 11- San Francisco
Oct 12 - LA (TBC)

When I have a little more time for updating the website, you can always check the 'Shows' page over there. Maybe I'll be singing love songs in your neck of the woods soon.

Thanks for reading,
Dein Bruno