Mathew Jonson - Decompression Ep (m_nus)

- wax
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

mark boon wrote:I hope the ID that I´m still looking for is amongst the new Minus releases..

It´s the second track that Villalobos played at 5 days off, Paradiso. a real spacey deep track with a beautiful female voice. (funnily T Quest plays it as well)

if not, still looking forward to the releases of course
if you have an audio sample we can ask t-quest ;)
mark boon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mark boon »

yeah, wish I had it.

T Quest played it to my surprise as closing DJ at 10 days off´s day 6, after Mills (to my faint memory, was pretty drunk then). Unfortunately his set is not amongst the ones on mine.be

I´ll keep on the lookout for a sample
ostgut
kk
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kk »

PaulusP wrote:
MINIMIZE TO MAXIMIZE compilation (CD/LP) coming this November packed with new exclusive tracks from Run Stop Restore, False, Niederflur, Mathew Jonson, Pheek, Magda and more surprises (stay tuned).
Something to look out for most definitely... a friend of mine is having his track released on this comp.. super good and with a different type of feel/sound than what's currently out there.
We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
--Nietzsche
mark boon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mark boon »

mark boon wrote:I hope the ID that I´m still looking for is amongst the new Minus releases..

It´s the second track that Villalobos played at 5 days off, Paradiso. a real spacey deep track with a beautiful female voice. (funnily T Quest plays it as well)

Well, the track I was looking for isn't on the minus releases but i have ID'ed it: Sieg Ueber die Sonne - Love is OK, villalobos mix (on Multicolor)

for those who are interested..
ostgut
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

my track

Post by pheek »

About my track on that compilation, you can hear it on Rich's set "10 days off 2003".... very weird groove and funky :)
I'm pretty excited about that release. Should help out to get gigs!

The Forcep EP of Akufen is magical on the dancefloor... VERY trippy material!
Surgi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Surgi »

mark boon wrote:

Well, the track I was looking for isn't on the minus releases but i have ID'ed it: Sieg Ueber die Sonne - Love is OK, villalobos mix (on Multicolor)

for those who are interested..
Off topic: Sieg Ueber die Sonne - Love is OK, villalobos mix => :shock: Nice track!!
On topic: Mathew Jonson - Decompression Ep => Very nice indeed!!!
http://www.myspace.com/dj_surgi

23/02/07 @ 2 Years Punk'ID, Decadance, Gent, Belgium from 22h till 0h