- wax
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

patrick bateman wrote:
adam wrote:

it's too "mnml" for you? ;)

I love how people say they love the mminimal tech but insist that it never has enough to it.
It doesn't have anything to do with it beeing too minimal... please stop. Why can't you accept that some people just don't think this release is Hawtin's best? That is all me and Plaster want you to realise, that this release IMO isn't his best..
Hey hey, I wasn't talking about you or plaster, I was making general observations on aa wider scope ... I accept the tastes of others just fine. This is ju a forum, a place for discussion and I enjoy having conversation about the things I like and dislike... and back and forth scrutiny is essential (and enjoyable) as well. that's kinda the point. I don't really need to say anything more but if I wanted to, i'd only be adhering to the purpose of a forum and wouldn't need to "stop". It really isn't anything personal and if this were a conversation in person, we'd all be just shoot'n the breeze somewhere and there wouldn't be this "tension" that seems to be arrising (seemingly from your end). But whatever... all in all.. I like pretty much all of the work in the plastikman series.. some alot more than others, but I appreciate it all nontheless... nostalgik or not, I find alot of releases have surprising relevance considering when alot of them were produced, , to what's happening currently and recently. Y'all don't have to dig it but i'm sure lots of people do, and i'm one of them.
Little_G
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Little_G »

adam wrote:This is ju a forum, a place for discussion and I enjoy having conversation about the things I like and dislike... Y'all don't have to dig it but i'm sure lots of people do, and i'm one of them.
hehe..tha W O R D!

this is only a nice place to chat about our favorite style of music.to me it is a great stupidity if someone is messing with someother thinking.plaster said that he dont like this release, he might expressed himself badly..but botom line, he dont like this release.and what?and he is mayor fan of plastikman...

i like it, he dont, you does..bla bla...and so what?it is democratic forum...

but do not get here soooo personal, how can you?

less speak, more action!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: