Label: Ware
Catalog#: ware54
Format: 12"
Released: Jun 2005

Style:	Minimal, Tech House

Tracklisting:
A - Concidance (Trentemoller Remix)
B1 - Concidance (Dapayk Remix)
B2 - Concidance (Mathias Schaffhauser Mix)

Ware Info: 
Dance the “Coincidance“! The title track from Mathias Schaffhäuser’s album (which according to De:Bug 04/05 is the “megahit for fans of abrasive synth sounds) is now released in the form of three new remixes:

Our “retro-no-retro” darling Trentemöller from Copenhagen, who recently entered Groove Magazine’s charts at No. 6 with his floor burner “Physical Fraction“ (Audiomatique), pulls an incredible symphony out of the hat with playful references to the original version as well as fantastic new elements.

Dapayk aka Niklas Worgt, who runs Mo’s Ferry Prod, and is one half of the “Dapayk & Padberg” team first pulls the floor right out from under the “in-your-face rocker’s” sneakers to then place them on funky-rocking planks. Once there, he quickly feels so at home that he rushes forward even more boldly.

Mr. Schaffhäuser has even purified his own original to make it a DJ tool, marinated in his own house vinaigrette. “You have no chance but Coincidance” is also what this mix says, or as Herbert Achternbusch originally put it: “You have no chance, so use it.”
butane
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by butane »

been playing the Dapayk remix.

:D
robert lowell
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by robert lowell »

most of my favorite producers on one record... i couldn't pass this one up. i have yet to hear it in its entirety though.

edit:: dayum that dapayk is hayt
Last edited by robert lowell on Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
orphic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by orphic »

I think I will be picking this one up tomorrow :)