[LICD01] Various Artists - Lessizmore Overview Compilation

- wax
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

I'll be there next week, but probably gonna wait for the digital release..
And you make your evening as expensive as you like.. for me personally 20-30 euro gets me trough the night (including entrance), but of course I don't go there to get wasted on expensive drinks.. :P
Last edited by tettezak on Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roebin de freitas
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by roebin de freitas »

is pierre on this cd the resident pierre from fuse/lessizmore?
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

tettezak wrote:I'll be there next week, but probably gonna wait for the digital release..
And you make your evening as expensive as you like.. for me personally 20-30 euro gets me trough the night (including entrance), but of course I don't go there to get wasted on expensive drinks.. :P

beer is that expensive on fuse ;)

but those 10€ drinks - almost same prices as in oslo, though you get maybe three times the alcohol per drink, no 4cl max per drink in .be, thats for sure 8)
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

Nah beer is 2.5€ so that's alright, but we just have some drinks before we go and then have a couple more there.. But I mainly go for the music so I don't necessarily need to be drunk to have a great night :D
Krul
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Krul »

PsyTox wrote:I'll pay half of your entrance fee if you bring a cd for me, Krul :wink: Can't make it that night unfortunately.
I'll think about it. :wink: pitty the entrance fee is cheap :P
tettezak wrote: Nah beer is 2.5€ so that's alright, but we just have some drinks before we go and then have a couple more there.. But I mainly go for the music so I don't necessarily need to be drunk to have a great night.
I gotta take the train which takes about +/- 1 hour, and although some will probably differ, getting drunk on a train does not sound like a good idea to me. 2.5 euros is a lot if you're used to paying less than 2. But then again, its Fuse...sacrifices have to be made :P
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

Yea I'm on the train for about an hour aswell :P
And it's expensive if you compare it to regular bar prices indeed but clubs will always be more expensive I guess.. But yea, it's worth the money for sure :D
Fabien
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Fabien »

The double cd compilation pre-sales begin at the Fuse and at Doctor Vinyl (Brussels) on the 16th of February at the limited low price of 15€.

Overview's official release is on the 6th of March, it will then be available in every good record store ;)
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

Fabien wrote:The double cd compilation pre-sales begin at the Fuse and at Doctor Vinyl (Brussels) on the 16th of February at the limited low price of 15€.

Overview's official release is on the 6th of March, it will then be available in every good record store ;)
hm, maybe i'll have to ask "Mr. Cheif Of Curle Records" for a favour ;)