yeah!!!
go jonny go go!!!
betzy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by betzy »

tettezak wrote:Jon Seber remix ftw here, no doubt... :twisted:
(Original is runner up)
if i must choose...mmm... yes, this one!

concrete release!
Snows
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Snows »

Jon Seber Remix Smashed It
phiorio
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by phiorio »

Cinelli remix is the one for me, great track
Haitz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

I love all the release!!!

Post by Haitz »

Magic keys is the release of 2007!!!!!
jason hill
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jason hill »

killer jon's remix...well done ma friend!!!! :twisted:
The Selph
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The Selph »

all the tracks are cool but jon seber's rmx is the best track of the entire release, for sure!
twisted sounds
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by twisted sounds »

jorgeds wrote:It's gonna be available on Beatport since Monday. On the digital version you will also find some extra remixes from Dilo and Jon Seber. Sorry for the little delay and hope you enjoy it!

and here u have some feedback update:

2000 and One: “Ezperanza, weird and deep!!! i use the vocal part on b2 as on intro for the last few gigs. also at I Love Techno:)) a1 is so strange, realy sci-fi stuff, i love it:))”

Ben Parris: “ sick!!!!”

Camea: “both the remix and original are great !! I will play them both :). nice release !!!”

Damian schwartz: “eep warm and best for dancefloors! ”

De:Bug (GER): “Kasper & Paopl & Jorge Savoretti - Magic Keys EP(Esperanza / 008) Eins der besten spanischen Minimallabel ist Esperanza mittlerweile geworden. Der Track des Trios ist voller überraschend ausufernder Klänge und stolpernd, aber dennoch im Groove gefangener Rhythmen, und wer sich davon nicht völlig einfangen lässt, der wird möglicherweise einfach gar nichts mit so einem Track anfangen können. Mich erinnert das ein wenig daran, wie ich mir das Gähnen am Morgen von Villalobos vorstellen würde. Der Savoretti Mix ist ähnlich ausufernd. Minimal für Verwirrte und Freunde der digitalen Innereiensuppe. bleed”

D\'julz (Pokerflat): “ i like the remixi the best , cool stuff”

Heartthrob: “Magic Keys will certainly open up those special places on the dance floor.These mixes will psych-out both those seeking imagination and funk. _____________________________________”

Italoboyz (MothershipTunugnspo: “i love the original, it's great the way it progresses after half way till the end... supercool!”

Josh Wink (Ovum): “The Franco mix is the one for me. Takes a while to get into the fun stuff... But, a good percussive track to rock out! Thanks w”

Laurent Garnier (F-Com): “nice tripy and very atmospheric Will play in the set ”

Markus Kafka (MTV): “hab ich bekommen, find ich super.”

Mark Henning (Cynosure/1X1): “ i'll play the Franco Cinelli remix. good stuff!! :)

Mike Shannon (Cynosure): “Kasper, Papol y Jorge open up the minimal door again with some magic. Can't wait to play it some more! ”

Philip Sherburne: “Very very nice! Cinelli's mix might be my favorite thing from him yet -- I love how those low chords keep everything grounded; great sound design as well, with a simple bass line to push it forward. The orginal is also dope -- that's the source of all the freaky digital sound design, I take it. Trippy and hypnotic.”

Someone Else (Foundsound): “ your releases are amazing every time. and this is one of the best ones. maybe a hit!”

Tassilo Ippenberger (Pan Pot): “esperanza 8 is an amazing ep, three very good artists doing techno together ---> the result is a dancefloor bomb. thanks for that”

Troy Pierce (MINUS): “ sweet track (original)”

Xpansul (Discos De Latas, Plus: “ Deep, dark and funky. Very nice. Loving Cinelli's remix, he's got the groove for sure. Support”

WOWW!!!

NICE INFO
AND CONGRATS FOR SAVORETTI AND CINELLI, TWO OF MY FAVOURITE ARGENTINIAN PRODUCERS :wink:

KEEP TWISTING guys!