[material003] Dustin Zahn - Gold (Staffan Linzatti remix)

- wax
Mirco
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mirco »

Black Roses original and remix ar great !!
ParanoidDancer
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by ParanoidDancer »

Some of the feedback is talking about a second Linzatti remix but i don't see it in the track-listing. Is that track only on the promo or something like that?
kahl_s
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kahl_s »

ParanoidDancer wrote:Some of the feedback is talking about a second Linzatti remix but i don't see it in the track-listing. Is that track only on the promo or something like that?
I don´t really know what they will do with the second remix... maybe digital only.

time will tell :)
ParanoidDancer
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by ParanoidDancer »

The second remix doesn't seem to be on kompakt either, so don't know.. I'm asking because I really like the first remix of course. Keep up the good work!

It's funny, I was always in to the swedish techno sound, lekebusch, beyer, thomas krome (remmeber woodcarvers nightmare :twisted: ?). And lately a lot of new great stuff seem to be coming from sweden. Linzatti brothers, Gindvik etc.. What is it about the swedish music that i like so much..
kahl_s
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kahl_s »

ParanoidDancer wrote:The second remix doesn't seem to be on kompakt either, so don't know.. I'm asking because I really like the first remix of course. Keep up the good work!

It's funny, I was always in to the swedish techno sound, lekebusch, beyer, thomas krome (remmeber woodcarvers nightmare :twisted: ?). And lately a lot of new great stuff seem to be coming from sweden. Linzatti brothers, Gindvik etc.. What is it about the swedish music that i like so much..
I´ll ask the label about this second remix thingy.

yeah, my brother introduced me to swedish techno, and since then it´s no turning back. :D
kahl_s
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kahl_s »

the other remix will be released exclusive on beatport.
Enemy Records
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Enemy Records »

Here's a short clip of the unreleased remix for those who are curious:

Click Me

there is some really great stuff forthcoming on Material after this one as well.
betzy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by betzy »

release date?

btw 1st remix is better