mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[Archpl008] Marc Neyen - Mad Suit EP

Post by pheek »

Mad Suit EP
by Marc Neyen
cat. archpl008
format: 12", mp3, wav

After Marc Neyen's depth filled and detailed digital release "Crumbs", we are now proud to bring you his first 12" outting "Mad Suit".

The A side of the same name as the release is a smooth, dark and groovy outing which is constantly in movement. Chock full of simultaneous construction and deconstruction via shuffling third-eye-visual-inducing melodic pulses with just the right hint of fizzing acid jazz flavour sure to sneak past the blood-brain barrier in an instant.

The B side contains "Tree Litter" which is a very low slung and heavy affair of the nerve rattling type. It is in a state of constant evolution, warm swaths of melody draping down from cerebral curtain rods, shuddering with an organic elegance leaving us craving only more.

Neyen’s bio:

Born in Luxembourg, Marc got introduced to music at the age of 8 by taking trumpet lessons in a local music school . What followed was a classical music education and later on higher studies in jazz . This environment made him become increasingly attracted by sounds of electronic nature and he started a listening journey through different types of electronic music which brought him to the dancefloor side of the spectrum . Out of curiosity he then started producing and soon fell in love with the possibilities of expression that this type of workflow offered him . This led him to release his first Ep in early 2007 on Pheek's label Archipel.

Tracklist:

A1 “Mad Suit” – 11:58
B1 “Tree Litter” – 7:57

Watch for digital exclusive bonus remix by Pheek!

Preview the tracks on Archipel's Myspace.
roebin de freitas
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by roebin de freitas »

Marc Neyen's Tucan and Mirror Maze surely blew me away! I bet this will be the acknowledgement...
When's the mp3 release actually planned?

edit: both tracks are again breathtakingly beautiful... top notch!
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

been waiting for this after you revealed that marc would get a 12" release as well. his mp3-release is still being played alot!

btw both tracks sound great! amazing work on this one as well!
subtropical
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by subtropical »

squeaky clean pulsers 8)
pherox
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by pherox »

another great release from marc...thx for that...!
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Thanks all for your nice words! I'm really confident this release will be one to have. According with my experimentation of playing it in clubs, i swear it really really turns clubs upside down :D

As for mp3's, we will make them available very soon, right after the promo starts :wink:
Zsa Zsa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Zsa Zsa »

no really, this should be called the MAD HOT EP... i remember when i first heard it at a little special event back in the day, ehhhhhhhhhhh jp ;)

check it, it makes the dancefloor have sex... it makes suz yell fck yeah, and layborn drool on his clip-on tie.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... &plindex=3

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... 9470839753

HOT HOT HOT.
Last edited by Zsa Zsa on Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Upon the highest throne in the world, we are seated, still, upon our arses." .. Michel de Montaigne
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Zsa Zsa wrote:no really, this should be called the MAT HOT EP... i remember when i first heard it at a little special event back in the day, ehhhhhhhhhhh jp ;)

check it, it makes the dancefloor have sex... it makes suz yell fck yeah, and layborn drool on his clip-on tie.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... &plindex=3

HOT HOT HOT.
haha nice!!! I love to finish sets by dropping this and adding some fx and sounds, its a great track/tool as well as a great song!