The KLF (remix projects)

- wax
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

The KLF (remix projects)

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

ITS FINALLY STARTING, number one in an incredible remix series that will feature more than 10 remix projects for the fabulous KLF this year. They were called The JAMS, The Timelords, The KLF, K Foundation und KLF Communications. Their hits “What Time Is Love", “Justified & Ancient", “3 AM Eterenal", “Last Train To Trancentral” und “Doctorin’ The Tardis” dominated the Charts worldwide in the early 90ies. Being the real pioneers of sampling they cultivated the art of the cut-copy-paste production style and they ruthlessly ripped & lifted whatever sound came their way. REMIXES to come will include such artists as DEICHKIND, DIXON, M SCHAFFHÄUSER,CHRIS LIBING,TOBI NEUMANN starting now with RICARDO doing 2 amazing extra long mixes of WHAT TIME IS NOW in his current minimal psychedelic hi impact style. whaaaa…. . EVERY RELEASE WILL BE LIMITED TO 2000 COPIES WORLDWIDE so be quick.
Wow, I'm curious what this will be... Let's hope they will also do a nice rmx of 3AM Eternal... 8)
*I support southern fruits*
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

suppoz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by suppoz »

ok, I'm super excited about the possibilities here. anyone have more info? like release schedule or anything?

thx for the link to the sound clips Jesse! from that page, though, it looks like that record came out last November :(

I just don't want to miss these, if at all possible.

ta,
--s-tephen
.-.-.-.-.:-:___suppoz.com___:-:.-.-.-.-.
-->Techno Sol @ Saucebox, Portland, OR, USA, every Thursday night
-->minimal from the Left Coast, USA.
suppoz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by suppoz »

Ok, so the first one is finally out, and I really love the Villalobos versions of this track. Even though it's a pretty damn loose interpretation. Anyone know more about the upcoming releases? I'm not finding much on my own.

Thanks!

ta,
--s-tephen
.-.-.-.-.:-:___suppoz.com___:-:.-.-.-.-.
-->Techno Sol @ Saucebox, Portland, OR, USA, every Thursday night
-->minimal from the Left Coast, USA.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

suppoz wrote:Ok, so the first one is finally out, and I really love the Villalobos versions of this track. Even though it's a pretty damn loose interpretation. Anyone know more about the upcoming releases? I'm not finding much on my own.

Thanks!

ta,
--s-tephen
The new one is out -> http://www.wordandsound.net/article/36424
I wouldn't buy this from the soundclips...
deccard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by deccard »

sorry but the ricardo vs klf is really boring for a ricardo record.
techno made me do it