[SUSH 05] Koljah - Loops For Work

- wax
sushitech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[SUSH 05] Koljah - Loops For Work

Post by sushitech »

SUSH05 - Koljah - Loops For Work

After his first successful EP 'Leckerkuchen' on Sushitech, Koljah is back with a more mental and dynamic EP that is getting a lot of attention from the likes of Magda, Richie Hawtin and all the other leading techno DJ's.
This EP starts with 'Morgen' - a driving techno tune, big sounds and a monotone groove that will hypnotise the listeners and will destroy the dance floor in peak time hours. This wicked minimal track also gets a superb remix from the man behind the labels CMYK and Apnea - Damian Schwartz, has taken the main elements of Morgen and added his own electronic twist of evil to it!
The flip kicks in with a fat bassline and the clangy percussions of 'Mahlzeit' this track has got loopy beats and through the grooves has a more organic feeling to it - a great tune for mixing.
Last tune on the record is 'Nabed' - it's based on more house type beats but keeps the minimal concept. Vocal cuts, deep sounds and EFX bite into this track - riding all the way it never looses the groove. This record is another monster made by Sushitech.

Tracklist:
A1.Morgen
A2.Morgen (Damian Schwartz Remix)
B1.Mahlzeit
B2.Nabend

Distribute by Neuton

http://www.sushitech.com
http://www.myspace.com/sushitech

Feedbacks:

Claude Von Stroke (Dirtybird) - Really Like This One! (Nabend signed for an upcoming mix-cd)

Raresh - Will play nabend. Prime time! Charted on Groove Mag.

Daniel.fx (Trenton) - Nabend Is Really Cool!

3 Channels (Crosstown Rebels, Trapez) - B1 Is Killer! B2 and A2 are also my favorites!

Jaumetic (Regular) - Great Release, Very Usefull all the E.P! My favorite is Morgen, a nice track in Alex Under style, Perfect to make pressure to the dance floor, Effective and Good!!

Laurent Garnier (F Communication) - Mahlzeit! best mix.

Magda (M_nus) - Morgen (Damain Schwartz Remix) - Prime Time!

DJ Rollo - My Favorite is Nabend, Love the sick and twisted groove on it! FULL SUPPORT!!

Florian Meindl (Resopal, Trapez) - I really like the part from 5:30 on when the melo starts to get percussive, Good work! i will play it - hypnotic with the paddy sound in the background s well thats good!

Andrew Grant - All of the tracks are sick!! Nabend is Amazing! and had great groove.

Dave Tarrida (Tresor) - Morgen (Damian Schwartz Remix)!!

Mathias Kaden (Vakant) - Amazing!!!

Michel De Hey (Hey!) - Played both tracks on A side last weekend, Also played them on my radioshow and I will support them for a long time!

Leiam Sullivan (DJ Magazine) - I've marked the 'Morgen' box as the bestmix for me, though both Mahlzeit and Nabend are doing it for me! All tracks will be in my set either in warm up or prime time. Perfect Music for me! Thanks!!

Ivan Smagghe (Tigersushi, Fabric) - Super solid release. The loops are very good tools but Damian Schwartz's mix is an absolute killer! Druggy yet efficient!

Repeat Repeat (Soma) - Very Strong EP, All the trax are very groovey, quircky and effective. I think the Damian Schwartz mix is the most effective though. Playing Alot!

Djuma Soundsystem (Get Physical) - Nabend is the one for me! Love the ska vibe! Will chart high. and play for a long time!

TG (Four:Twenty) - Love this lots. Goes down really well all the time. Cool melody!!!
Last edited by sushitech on Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:39 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

Very nice. Only track I'm not really digging is the Damian Schwartz remix.
PETER PANN
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PETER PANN »

Morgen=bomb!
the fisherman fish fish
betzy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by betzy »

i'm defo on A1, sometimes the remix also
MarcAshken
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by MarcAshken »

b2 is where its at, thats one sick track right there.
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

cool tunes :)
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

not as good as sushi 3 but
I like it

A1 & B2 do it for me