I know this isnt mnml but

- ask away
konzee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

I know this isnt mnml but

Post by konzee »

Hey guys!
I know this isnt minimal.. but I wanted to leave this here. I used this site a lot when I was first starting out (I forgot my original login.. this was the last one I made after I forgot the password for my very first one)
Since some members here were the first ones to lace my boots in production, I thought it was only proper to leave a link to my first EP release. I've been supported by some of the biggest names in trance (Armin van Buuren, Above & Beyond, etc)

Still listen to techno and stuff.. but been producing progressive for quite some time! If anyone can purchase this to help me out in the charts I'd be eternally grateful! I'm just a starving musician (literally XD) trying to come up!!

https://pro.beatport.com/release/alter-time-ep/1687228

thanks (:
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: I know this isnt mnml but

Post by Philsen »

hey, i think you cant be more in the false place with that music than here! and to ask for buying it on beatport to rank you up in the charts won't happen here, belive me ...

btw. i listened to your track, and sorry i have to say it, but this is smth i WONT EVER hear on a party or anywhere else, cause it is exactly that take on electronic music i really really dont like ...

but maybe you find here some nice tunes & inspiration ...

all best,
phil (*)
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
waxdam
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by waxdam »

wow, so rude man...you can just say that hes in the wrong place (since its his first request) without bashing the hell out of his work and make him doubt about it. if you dont like it because of its progressiveness or edmness, maybe other people who are actually into that kind of music will. jeezzz. some people on this forum need to chill out... there is nothing worst than taste pretention.

and yeah man, Konzee, just put your productions and wait for people to comment on them. I dont think its a good idea to ask us to buy it :)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

living in your own truth and delivery is always a delicate balance with text commication. I think the part about the charts was the amo here... needless to say thank you for taking the time to come back to and give homage to the site and those who helped out in your own path in music. will check out..
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

hey! it may sound a lil bit rude, and yes, sorry for that. i dont wanted to offend you. but to be true, asking in a mnml forum to buy a trance track for more publicity is nothing that will deliver you much sucess ... i guess ... so maybe somebody find your track here and likes it, what is a good thing ... it is not my favoured music, but hey, so it is with musical tastes ...

annd like i said, maybe you find somth here that pushes your own music ...

cheers! (*)
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

konzee wrote: I'm just a starving musician
Welcome to the club...
konzee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by konzee »

Philsen, its quite alright.. I have support from the biggest DJs in my genre. I merely just wanted to bring a trophy back home to the village of where it all started for me!

Thanks.
thasim1
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by thasim1 »

2 pound 60 fck that