Some new Roland gear coming out.

- ask away
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Some new Roland gear coming out.

Post by AK »

I caught an unofficial facebook post ( well, a few ) regarding some new gear Roland plan on releasing. They appear to be modern desktop ( VA ) versions of the Jupiter 8, the Juno 6 and the JX 3p.

No more info as yet and it seems the photos have been taken down but I saved a few from facebook groups but cannot link to private photos from here and don't know whether it's a good idea to put up the pics as yet.

Having said that, I'm excited about this venture from Roland, I've always been a fan of Roland gear and whilst I have only ever used a Juno out of those, I'm aware of the other 2 synths and if they sound anything like the originals, they're gonna sell like hot cakes...
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Some new Roland gear coming out.

Post by John Clees »

I'm also a fan of Roland gear as well. I just read an article about the new product that came out and a mixing console that takes the USB from their new 808 and 303, so they are definitely on the move with some new stuff.. It definitely sounds promising. Ty for sharing here.

ps. clicked on fb today and saw some pictures. thought I'd post them here.

hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

even if these things don't sound good... functioning as a midi controller would be worth the price alone.
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
maks
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by maks »

!