Most incredible headphones in the universe... $ for $

- ask away
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Most incredible headphones in the universe... $ for $

Post by John Clees »

little sarcasm... but I felt I had to pass forward. after revisiting a headphone post and mentioning Dr Dre head phones that sell for $450.. that cost $15 to make. I was going to post this in there, but the initial poster wanted producing head phones. these naturally are much less in price but such an [amazing dollar for dollar purchase] as far as quality..

I had a slightly earlier model I bought for $50. they lasted for 4 years, and even sounded better with time until I accidentally stepped on the cord and ripped it away from the wire. Needless to say I feel lucky to have found them again. slightly new model with even more padding. I couldn't help but buy two since the price was even lower than what I originally paid for. completely ideal for an ipod, or cell phone, and these are nothing short of amazing for the price.. since the market is so comfortable prepping ppl subconsciously that you need to spend $200 + for quality, and everything is so completely over done and financing mandatory expensive....

I thought I'd pass some light on something I use many hours of the day.

perhaps others may enjoy...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/jvc-headpho ... Id=3084288

and/or

JVC - Headphone - Black
Model: HA-S660-B SKU: 3084288
$33.99 Reg ($49.00)
- Over the ear
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Most incredible headphones in the universe...

Post by John Clees »

800 views : anyone try these?