don't be shy and introduce yourself!

- open
Neto91
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: don't be shy and introduce yourself!

Post by Neto91 »

sup all, student in london, found mnmal while browsing thru pages of mnmal ssgs. Great site :D look forward to discovering fresh tunes & getting started with producing
Neto91
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Neto91 »

sup all, student in london, found mnmal while browsing thru pages of mnmal ssgs. Great site :D look forward to discovering fresh tunes & getting started with producing
ODJ
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ODJ »

Hello, Iam ODJ from France, you can listen my music on cd baby or amazon
ODJ
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ODJ »

Hello, Iam ODJ from France, you can listen my music on cd baby or amazon
tronikform
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by tronikform »

Hello!

I know mnml.nl for quite a while but after reading several posts in production and general sections I started to look here more often just to realise how much good stuff and cool people I was missing :shock: So I decided to register (and take my work back underground to stop falling into the wrong hands) 8) .

PS. Found this forum by accident when I wanted to promote my small net/digital label Kicksomatic and Magnez. I was posting our releases in digital section, ignoring the rest - my bad.

I hope to have a good time here!
tronikform
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by tronikform »

Hello!

I know mnml.nl for quite a while but after reading several posts in production and general sections I started to look here more often just to realise how much good stuff and cool people I was missing :shock: So I decided to register (and take my work back underground to stop falling into the wrong hands) 8) .

PS. Found this forum by accident when I wanted to promote my small net/digital label Kicksomatic and Magnez. I was posting our releases in digital section, ignoring the rest - my bad.

I hope to have a good time here!
mdmatechno
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mdmatechno »

Hi All,

Mass Destruction Mass Addiction is the name of our group. We're a Techno duo from Ireland and have been releasing sets in our spare time for a while now and are planning on producing some of our own stuff soon and I came across mnml when I was searching for how to produce Techno. Really liking it so far. It's difficult to find sites on proper electronic music that aren't watered down with all the other genres.
mdmatechno
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mdmatechno »

Hi All,

Mass Destruction Mass Addiction is the name of our group. We're a Techno duo from Ireland and have been releasing sets in our spare time for a while now and are planning on producing some of our own stuff soon and I came across mnml when I was searching for how to produce Techno. Really liking it so far. It's difficult to find sites on proper electronic music that aren't watered down with all the other genres.