Logic Pro X

- ask away
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Logic Pro X

Post by blizt »

I might be forced to upgrade my logic 8, so I'm looking forward to hear what's your experience with the new version. :?:
EDGEK8D
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Logic Pro X

Post by EDGEK8D »

Jeez.....months without answer.

Due to instability issue........I think due to all of my plug-ins being updated for 64-bit and Maverik, I had to upgrade from Logic 9.

I bought LoigcX the day it came out. Opened it once, gagged, and never opened it again.

I was having about 1 crash per hour in Logic 9.1.8.

I miss Stillwell terribly......but Logic X works wonderfully. Took a few days but I'm over the dark GUI.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

Hey, don't worry. I've finally upgraded to logic pro x too, and while I'm not into the darker gui I have to say the daw is also running smoothly to me.
cytoplasm
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by cytoplasm »

I completely switched to Logic X and sold Ableton and S1 for it.

The new interface is pretty good actually, and Drummer is a really nice way to get some synth drum patterns.
Additionally, the new Midi FX are cool for keyboard losers like me.. the transposer can force Notes into scale, the Chord maker is great.

But the noticeable Lag during playback when you change stuff still feels weird to me.
And i still hope they revamp all the old GUIs.. So that one can finally use Ultrabeat.