(s) - Solved -- TRUE | 440hz Music - Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432Hz

- ask away
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: 440hz Music - Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432Hz

Post by John Clees »

I agree that is completely bias.. but I enjoy and welcome the idea of listening to music at 432 in the future..

as some one posted on my fb page.. the "standard" US FDA makes products that cause cancer, diabetes, and many health issues... why wouldn't the music "standard" do the same thing... forcing things to be a specific way is controlled or forced.. mind control and using it in music has been used for decades or perhaps closer to half a century...

impossible to prove the radical theories, however I will definitely make it a point listen to music at that range.. I know after listening to the mediation youtube clip, posted in here at 432, I took a very deep breathe after about a min, but the day before listening to over 30 mins of other stuff in 440 that wasn't the case. coincidence.. I don't believe in those.. for me this warrants more individual, and personal testing myself and opens an entirely new concept about music in which we love. that website was slightly tacky, the conspiracies (hard core) stuff is way too much, however to me personally.....that doesn't discredit the concept or theory to me..

thank you for posting this!
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

I'm on the fence with this kinda stuff. Don't get me wrong, I am very open minded to listen to anything of serious interest but I have to be sure claims are backed up with some sort of evidence beforehand. Obviously, just accepting everything you read as fact, is complete insanity so hence my 'fence' position on such things.

As far as I was aware and before any standardizing took place, a more common tuning was A=435hz, not A=432hz. In fact there have been numerous tuning systems before a standard was set in, this were not based on any philosophical or even spiritual theory, they came about to bring certain instruments within the realm of them being perceived as their best based on the human hearing range and their timbre ( amongst other things )
In a paper entitled ‘Musical Cult Control’, Dr. Leonard Horowitz writes: “The music industry features this imposed frequency that is ‘herding’ populations into greater aggression, psycho social agitation, and emotional distress predisposing people to physical illness.”
Strangely, this Dr. Leonard Horowitz also suggested that HIV and the Ebola virus are engineered viruses, developed in the States with Genocide and biological warfare in mind. On what evidence he bases his theories is unknown ( at least to me ) but if I were making a valid claim as to the value of A=432hz, I'd not be quoting people who make wild and outlandish conspiracy theories lol.
Anyway, he seemed more interested in what's known as Solfeggio frequencies:
Solfeggio frequencies is a term coined by Leonard Horowitz, DMD and Joseph Puleo in 1999. It is a system of musical tuning for pitched instruments, referring to a belief that a set of nine frequencies derived from numerology were used centuries ago in Gregorian and Sanskrit chants. These frequencies are believed to create positive shifts to those in proximity to them.The nine frequencies are: 174Hz, 285Hz, 396Hz, 417Hz, 528Hz, 639Hz, 741Hz, 852Hz, 963Hz
No mention of 432hz there. The fact is, there have been so many different tunings over time that it seems very strange to isolate 1 ( 432hz ) and suggest it has some sort of natural harmony with the universe. It has to be complete bullshit. The universe itself must have an infinite range of frequencies, (vibration = sound) and if string theory holds any validity, then vibration is the very fundamental of existence and if the universe contains all frequencies, then ALL FREQUENCIES must be by definition, 'harmonic to the universe'. At least that's the way it seems to me :)

Im sure some frequencies resonate with the body and mind better than others but singular monophonic sine waves would have to be used in a concentrated effort and isolated environment to study such a phenomena and even then, the effect, if any would be so marginal and subliminal that thought patterns and behaviour would be way too strong an independent thing for it to have any control over. By all accounts, it's just nucking futs really.

Try it yourselves and see if you suddenly feel less agitated, violent and aggressive and if you suddenly become passive, angelic and spiritual, maybe they're on to something......Who knows but by detuning your daw app or mixer app by -32 cents, A will now = 432. :)

Hey, who knows? I'd like to think music has an affect on me through the use of the musicianship within it, scales/chords/melody/harmony/vocal/lyrics/rhythm, that right there is the only way my emotions are toyed with, doesn't matter whether A=440, 441, 398, 432 or whatever...
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

If this is really the case we are all fucked because for years we have been listening to tunes at different pitch because we like to match our beats. 8)
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
NoAffiliation
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by NoAffiliation »

music has progressively gotten sharper over the years. in the 80's they used like 434 for middle A

i use pythagorean intervals almost exclusively. it's not secret, it's the perfect fifth 3:2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_tuning

it's not a simple as moving up in steps, check the maths where you would have to re tune specific notes such as the E

some would say the 3:2 is the closest approx to approaching the golden ratio. however with computers and such you could form a harmonic series by going up x1.6 starting with your root
NoAffiliation
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by NoAffiliation »

hydrogen wrote:If this is really the case we are all fucked because for years we have been listening to tunes at different pitch because we like to match our beats. 8)
yeah but the relative intervals of the music won't change from pitching up and down
NoAffiliation
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by NoAffiliation »

i skimmed that link.

nikola tesla was a supporter of pythagoras. there's alot of interesting literature from that time period with lots of weird musical code embedded into the text, reason being it was outlawed, pythagoras was running most of the time
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

back again : different article.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... ing-to-it/
Tesla said it. Einstein agreed. Science proved it. It is a known fact that everything—including our own bodies—is made up of energy vibrating at different frequencies.

Mathematics of The Universe : 432 Hz is said to be mathematically consistent with the patterns of the universe. It is said that 432 Hz vibrates with the universe’s golden mean PHI and unifies the properties of light, time, space, matter, gravity and magnetism with biology, the DNA code, and consciousness.
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

try it & see.