(s) - Solved -- TRUE | 440hz Music - Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432Hz

- ask away
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

(s) - Solved -- TRUE | 440hz Music - Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432Hz

Post by AK »

I'm not sure how much I read into so called 'conspiracy theories' at least not in a musical sense but that aside, we had some discussion on this a while back and I have just come across this article and thought it might be an interesting topic.

I don't know what to think, I'd like to question how exactly, the universe is 'mathematically consistent' with 432hz????? This article offers no evidence to back up this claim and says it as a matter of fact. I'm not saying it's incorrect, I'm saying I don't know either way but prefer to have information given when something is written as 'is'.

Anyway, might be food an interesting discussion, there's a fair few claims made here and a fair few links provided too so I for one will be interested to take a little look :)

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/0 ... 432hz.html
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: 440hz Music - Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432Hz

Post by John Clees »

interesting... thank you for the post. please use the [url] button for links, other wise they wont link several days after the post.. I fixed the link so it would stay..

checking out now..
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

-
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

"These destructive frequencies entrain the thoughts towards disruption, disharmony and disunity. Additionally, they also stimulate the controlling organ of the body - the brain - into disharmonious resonance, which ultimately creates disease and war."

so thats what i witness every time i go to a club or festival.

all the happy people who engage together in listening music, are in reality sick, suffering from a cruel disease and want to go war. haha
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

https://soundcloud.com/groups/432-hz-music

if it's on sound cloud it must be important... haha..

found this site there : http://omega432.com/

taken from that site
432hz vibrates on the principals of the golden mean PHI and unifies the properties of light, time, space, matter, gravity and magnetism with biology, the DNA code and consciousness. 432hz Natural Tuning has profound effects on consciousness and also on the cellular level of our bodies. By retuning musical instruments and using concert pitch at 432 hertz instead of 440 hertz, your atoms and DNA starts to resonate in harmony with the PHI spiral of nature -Brian T Collins
What is 432Hz?

A=432Hz is a natural frequency we choose for tuning our instruments and music. It's also better for singing and for sound healers. We choose 432Hz instead of the artificial de facto tuning of A=440Hz Why? ...Because you can either live in a cube of artificial contraction or expand your spiral perception of the natural universe... Ultimately you have a choice
Why Concert Pitch A=432Hz For Music?

We choose A=432Hz as a musical concert pitch based on our experiences as professional musicians. Music was never meant as only entertainment and the origins of music was, and still is for spiritual upliftment through the development of the human vocal range and experience of sound through the emotional body and heart. Expanding your awareness and experience at Concert Pitch A=432Hz, you Raise your oscillation by lowering your vibration.

making and/or forcing a "standard" forces music to be controlled or manipulated.

the concept : and/or truth of... "the frequency of nature"..... opens up a deeper
conversation than how shitty and homemade that site was in the original post.

I'm open minded enough to look a little deeper into such a thing..deep sh!t if you ask me, but hard to actually discredit the concept. that site is lack luster, however.. the more you look the more you find.

John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

the matrix is control
:
"I didn't say it would be easy, I just said it would be the truth"

haha.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

from soundcloud comments
This here is healing music...i love your 432hz concept...maybe it can be mixed with newer music genres so the influence could be bigger and wider, so people can replace aggression with something positive...bless
music never made me agressive, these people imply that every music makes you feel bad if its not 432hz music ..

fucking stupid.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

fucking stupid.
see. so hostile..
must be the 440 ...
;)