Reason 7

- ask away
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Reason 7

Post by tone-def »

it seems complete now. what more could you want?
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Reason 7

Post by AK »

I love Reason, I think it's a fantastic bit of software and this only seems like another push in the right direction. Cool how the virtual CV's can be used on hardware, baffling.....
revy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by revy »

(-)
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

Many moons ago what kept me from moving away from Reason was the Redrum. I finally got over that, but now Reason looks really great and I am now not wanting to move from Ableton because of the Simpler.

Can anyone tell me if the samplers in Reason allow you to see the waveform and then change the start and end points like you can in the simpler?
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

ray parry wrote:Can anyone tell me if the samplers in Reason allow you to see the waveform and then change the start and end points like you can in the simpler?
they added a sample editor in Reason 5.
TechnoMusic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TechnoMusic »

tone-def wrote:
ray parry wrote:Can anyone tell me if the samplers in Reason allow you to see the waveform and then change the start and end points like you can in the simpler?
they added a sample editor in Reason 5.
Nah he's talking about scrubbing through star and end points of samples real time, its only possible in reason using a custom built combinator. But it IS possible.

Also since reason 6 there are a lot of cool things you can do to audio using Rack Extensions
Visit my http://technomusicnews.com/ News & Minimal Techno Blog
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Oh right. I'm not too familiar with simpler. You can set start, end and loop points in the sample editor. That was very useful.