Relationships and making music

- ask away
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Relationships and making music

Post by AK »

steevio wrote:find your soulmate, no matter how old you /she is, whether shes in the scene or not.

just find your soulmate :)
Wise words bro, wise words. If it were only that simple though!!!! I could never be without Zoe now and she has nothing to do with the scene but on a personal level, we connect in so many ways that it would be like cutting off my right arm to let her go from my life. But like you say, having a soulmate has nothing to do with the 'scene' at all, that is just convenient, the connection is much, much deeper than anything worldly. And if that is there, everything else will find its place.

A scary thought always crosses my mind because I tend to think too much but I used to avoid any close relationships on the basis that I will eventually lose that person and feel the pain of loss, it's inevitable, even if you are together for life unless you pass away together, so in my mixed up head, I came to the conclusion that if I never get close to someone, I will never have to experience pain. But like a wise man once said, better to have loved and lost than not at all. :D ( does that sound negative? I hope not, it's meant to be positive lol )
ms500
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Relationships and making music

Post by ms500 »

find your soulmate, no matter how old you /she is, whether shes in the scene or not.

just find your soulmate
Amen to that!

The truth is, is that it doesn't matter what your situation is, you just need to find a balance with everything. As long as you give your partner as much attention as you give your music, everyone will be happy ;-)