pics of new elektron gear

- ask away
Direkt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: pics of new elektron gear

Post by Direkt »

Phase Ghost wrote:Waiting for new gear is the worst. Checking tracking numbers every half hour.

Hahaha, "Your package is in Langenhagen, DE." Hopefully I'll get it by Monday :)
bam
eggnchips
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by eggnchips »

Sounding good.
Ingemar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ingemar »

hey btw this is my mate's a4 liveset from early dec, something for you while you are waiting! :-flower
http://dataline.bandcamp.com/track/live ... ctatrack-2
Ingemar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ingemar »

@michael you can assign macros to the parameters instead, which is kind of nifty in terms of controlling the four voices at the same time :) each tool has its purpose. And yeah, sometimes at night when i cant sleep i think of cool things to do with the fader
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

Finally got it home. Seems like the UPS guys had the box fall, as it looks like the cardboard suffered a few hits. Luckily, the machine seems to be working 100%, so it's ok i suppose. I will however be writing a mail to UPS to complain. Also, seems i have the same cosmetic issue with the top left screw on the faceplate, where the paint slightly came off.

Had a quick play with it, and as I know the MD interface, i got along with it very quickly. Definitely has a sound of its own, very round and soft from what i've tried. The xox sequencer is ace, really helps to get ideas down very quickly and intuitively.
Very much looking forward to learning it.
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
eggnchips
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by eggnchips »

Opuswerk wrote:Finally got it home. Seems like the UPS guys had the box fall, as it looks like the cardboard suffered a few hits. Luckily, the machine seems to be working 100%, so it's ok i suppose. I will however be writing a mail to UPS to complain. Also, seems i have the same cosmetic issue with the top left screw on the faceplate, where the paint slightly came off.

Had a quick play with it, and as I know the MD interface, i got along with it very quickly. Definitely has a sound of its own, very round and soft from what i've tried. The xox sequencer is ace, really helps to get ideas down very quickly and intuitively.
Very much looking forward to learning it.
It's sure irritating to receive something that is cosmetically damaged. Have you contacted the supplier?
Would be great to hear some of your own sound clips of your jams.
TechnoMusic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TechnoMusic »

Just like to say I have the a4 for a few weeks now and its growing to be my favourite elektron bit of gear ever. I use it along with a DSI tempest for drums and I'm in analog heaven :)
Visit my http://technomusicnews.com/ News & Minimal Techno Blog