New forum for Minimal-Dep-Tech-Progressive House Producers

- ask away
Shimmer
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

New forum for Minimal-Dep-Tech-Progressive House Producers

Post by Shimmer »

Hi, a year ago i made a Facebook group for Progressive House producers, Trance producers and Label owners only. It turned out in one big forum with almost 400 members now and ALL OF THEM ARE PRODUCERS OR LABEL OWNERS!!!. It is such a huge success that has given so much opportunities to the members that i decided to make a second group (forum) exactly like that one but only for Tech/Deep/Progressive-House Producers and Label owners in these genres. So like the music here that you guys are interested in. The group gave so many guys opportunities. People became friends in the last year, got signed to huge labels, learned so much from each other by giving feedback tips etc, a huge amount of collabs where started etc etc. It turned out into a forum that is unique on facebook.
So feel free to add yourself to this new group if you are involved in the genres (so you do produce or work at a label) i mentioned. And remember, if you are a member in this new group only invite producers and label guys. Not just friends that like to listen to music. There are enough groups for that like this one. Lets make this new group a huge success too.

This is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/381545721919116/