Roland SH-101 For Sale

- ask away
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Roland SH-101 For Sale

Post by AK »

Hi guys, I'm selling an SH-101 as I don't have room for hardware no more. It's the grey model, and in great condition. The only marks are during close inspection. I will not supply the PSU as the one I have is noisy, I have been running it on batteries and have a healthy supply of those so you can get going immediately.

I can deliver within a sensible radius ( pm re: that ) and I'm looking for £475 for it. ( which is what I got it for ) Have pics if interested.

Cheers guys.
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Roland SH-101 For Sale

Post by hydrogen »

Bummer you can't keep it. I think a good replacement would be vermona monlancet or the moog desktop synths if you don't have the space for a keyboard.

What's up with the noisy psu? I have similar issue and I'm using a boss PSU which I believe to be matched to the unit. Maybe there is a different one I should be using?
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Roland SH-101 For Sale

Post by AK »

hydrogen wrote:Bummer you can't keep it. I think a good replacement would be vermona monlancet or the moog desktop synths if you don't have the space for a keyboard.

What's up with the noisy psu? I have similar issue and I'm using a boss PSU which I believe to be matched to the unit. Maybe there is a different one I should be using?
Yeah, the PSU was noisy when I got the synth. It's not an original one or anything but I found it much better ( in my case ) to use it with batteries anyway.