Re: Freerotation 2012

Post by tristos »

super looking forward to this
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

What happens if my mate who I was going with originally, can't go and has told my girlfriend she can have his ticket, is that allowed?

I only found out this morning, he's unwell but both his and my ticket/info were sent to my email address. Rather than neither of us going, he said to take Zoe ( my girlfriend ) She said she'd like to come with me but I don't know what to do about it all as it's gone past the date for sorting stuff out.

Anybody know? Surely it wouldn't be an issue if I can provide my mates consent?
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

the facebook group says you cannot transfer tickets anymore.
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

Great! Wouldn't know that as I don't use Facebook, why is that? They're paid for, have ID code thing and mates consent as he can't go etc.......
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

Where's the best place to find out or ring re: this?
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

this is what the facebook group says AK.
hey peeps,
ok we are now in 'seriously busy, do not have time to deal with unecessary admin' mode, we have vans to pickup and fill with gear, sets to practice, decor to finish off, lists to make, etc etc etc......

we can longer deal with people transferring tickets, or realising they never received their ticket in the first place, etc etc.... we are really sorry, we've tried our best to help where we could.

please do not attempt to sell tickets to anyone from today, as the transfer will not be officially recognised by the people on the gate, and the buyer will not gain entry to the festival. this is a very strict rule.
we are sorry about this but we did warn everyone on the page where you bought the ticket not to buy a ticket unless you were 100% sure you could attend.

please dont send us any more private messages or messages on here, we will not have time to deal with them, also email messages to the members email, are very unlikely to be answered from today

on a lighter note, see you all friday !!!!!

love and light S&S x
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

Yeah, thankfully got it sorted. No fault of mine, mate was taken ill, couldn't be helped. On another note though, photo ID? I have no passport or license and can't be the only one, anyone else going without the photo id? if so, what alternative form of ID could I use? thanks.
Phase Ghost
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Phase Ghost »

I'm coming to this next year. You blokes get ready. 8)