Freerotation 2012

- ask away
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Re: Freerotation 2012

Post by Themis »

AK wrote:Yeah, thankfully got it sorted. No fault of mine, mate was taken ill, couldn't be helped. On another note though, photo ID? I have no passport or license and can't be the only one, anyone else going without the photo id? if so, what alternative form of ID could I use? thanks.
what do you mean you have no photo ID?
how can anyone identify you if you have no photo ID? police?
if you really dont have any, get one?
how do you get on a plane?
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

Themis wrote:
AK wrote:Yeah, thankfully got it sorted. No fault of mine, mate was taken ill, couldn't be helped. On another note though, photo ID? I have no passport or license and can't be the only one, anyone else going without the photo id? if so, what alternative form of ID could I use? thanks.
what do you mean you have no photo ID?
how can anyone identify you if you have no photo ID? police?
if you really dont have any, get one?
how do you get on a plane?
What do you mean what do I mean? I Don't hold a drivers license, don't have a passport. I don't know of any other way to say that I have no photo ID other than, I have no photo ID. :|

On another note, was nice meeting people from here at Freerotation. Met Steevio, Oblio and Lem and all are great guys, I was disappointed that Steevio wasn't gigging as I was actually looking forward to that but hey, he explained why. Also, I was blown away by Suzy Bee's artwork. I'm really into my art and my girlfriend and I spent a good hr looking at her prints on display. Quality! very, very impressive stuff indeed. 8)
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

yeah had a fantastic time myself also.

nice to meet some of you guys on here.

tone - loved your fancy dress outfit! didnt have the chance to say to your face as i turned around to get a drink, then turned around again and you were gone.

oblio - how was your modular session? was looking forward to that, but i went for a lie down and woke up at about 10pm on the sunday night!
Last edited by ::BLM:: on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

Ben, was nice to chat to you. No worries for missing it, I know how it goes. Modular thing went well actually. Not massively popular but the people who were there were really positive about it. Did a really nice session with one of the other guys. Also was pleased with my own set. Someone recorded that one and i'll make it downloadable. Think it's gonna happen next year as well.

AK, nice to meet up in person. Yeah i was looking forward to hearing Steevio play as well but he seemed much happier to not have that particular pressure this time.
4am
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 4am »

oblioblioblio wrote:Ben, was nice to chat to you. No worries for missing it, I know how it goes. Modular thing went well actually. Not massively popular but the people who were there were really positive about it. Did a really nice session with one of the other guys. Also was pleased with my own set. Someone recorded that one and i'll make it downloadable. Think it's gonna happen next year as well.

AK, nice to meet up in person. Yeah i was looking forward to hearing Steevio play as well but he seemed much happier to not have that particular pressure this time.
it was my first freerotation, i was especially impressed by the quality of the music, the beautiful location and the friendly of the visitors and staff.
i was also happy to meet some of you, i agree for the outfit of tone ;)
the modular part of freerotation was very interesting. i recorded a short video of the jam session. i've just posted it on the facebook group of freerotation.
i was also looking to hear steevio play live, but i understand that organising such events require to stay at disposal 100% of the time. hope to have another occasion soon.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

I'm waiting for some pictures of my outfit to show up. I'll post them here when they do.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

There are a few of you from the back on my facebook. I remember just seeing you walk up the stars to the house whilst I was sitting by my tent thinking that one is good. A friend of mine went as a pink wrester as well, which was hilarious. There were a few good ones to be fair.
lem
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by lem »

I'm finding it really hard to talk about freero.. My tounge gets tied as there is so much to say about it...
Normallity is a grim place at the moment :(

Thanks to all you forum guys! Great to meet Obli, Tone, BLM and AK.

Really enjoyed your modular set Obli! Peoples faces when they walked in on a sunny sunday afternoon was a picture! - what was the name of that film you were talking about?

Tone, really enjoyed rocking out with ya in the Dome on sunday.. Bumps and booze - perfect sunday?

BLM and AK, I only wish I saw more of you!!