PSP Neon Linear Phase EQ

- ask away
audiostatic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

PSP Neon Linear Phase EQ

Post by audiostatic »

PSP releases PSP Neon Linear Phase EQ (Win/Mac) & PSP MasterComp (Mac)
15th March 2006

PSPaudioware has released PSP Neon Linear Phase EQ for Windows and Mac OS X, and PSP MasterComp for Mac OS X.

PSP Neon is a fully featured linear phase equalizer that offers eight bands of equalization, each of which can be assigned one of seven filter types. It uses frequency-domain fast convolution based linear phase algorithms for the best balance between CPU efficiency and phase accuracy. For those who want to use the analog-modeled PSP Neon filters in even more CPU critical applications, you can even toggle off the linear phase mode and take advantage of PSP Neon's minimum phase error Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) mode.

PSP Neon is available in two versions: PSP Neon and PSP Neon HR (high resolution). PSP Neon HR offers a number of features over the standard PSP Neon:

* Operation at high sample rates (up to 192kHz).
* PSP Audioware's proprietary FAT mode.
* Independent processing and control of each stereo channel.
* Stereo and Mid-Side operation.
* High and Max resolution modes for unparalleled fidelity in the most demanding applications.
* Uses iLok for copy protection.

PSP Neon and PSP Neon HR are available in VST, AU, DX and RTAS formats and cost $149 and $299 respectively; special offers available for existing customers and PSP Neon has been added to the PSP TotalPack and PSP MasterPack bundles. 14-day fully functional demo versions are available (the demo version of PSP Neon HR requires you to own an iLok).

PSP has also ported their stereo dynamics processor, PSP MasterComp, to Mac OS X. Its double-precision (64-bit floating point) and double-sampled (FAT - Frequency Authentication Technique) processing offers transparency even at extreme compression settings and high sample rates. It includes a wide range of controls that make it a versatile tool for mastering compression and expansion, as well as bus processing during mixing. PSP MasterComp is available in AudioUnit, VST and RTAS formats and costs $249.

Intel-Mac / Universal Binary versions of all of PSPaudioware's plug-ins are in development. Cross-grades for these two plug-ins, PSP Neon (including Neon HR) and PSP MasterComp, will be free. Free cross-grade options for all products purchased after 14th March 2006 will be available. In other cases there is expected to be a small fee involved.

tsod
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsod »

whupp.. looks sweat.. can't wait to try this one ;)

you can get the demo here
provaznik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by provaznik »

arghhh!!! pc only. :(
tsod
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsod »

hmm i dont think its pc only ;) try to scroll down a bit
kenada
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kenada »

looks pretty, how do you think it stacks up against the waves Q10?
S Y N T H E T I K
COME DOWN
minimal tech - Dec '05
tsod
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsod »

hmm used it about 3 times now.. i would say Q10 is still my choice ;)
seems to act too subtle.. but havent used it much yet
kahl_s
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kahl_s »

looks great!
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

And my friends...it does sound super nice. Oh-la-la.

Look for the PLZ crack.