Clear the fear

- ask away
luco
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Clear the fear

Post by luco »

hydrogen wrote:no offense luco... but i don't think people are going to take you seriously with your style of communication. Some of your writing slightly resembles spambot messages. You may consider a good friend help you do your writing. This is what I do when I'm trying to work with other professionals on more serious levels, even at my own workplace. I get my emails peer reviewed and ask them questions "does this sound professional?" "is this how you would word this? because i'm trying to say this... ", etc...

lol i wrote emails that where professional, i see your another joker who was probly dishing it out...derp fuk off
luco
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by luco »

steevio wrote:@luco
sorry bro but i have to say it, if you would quit music because you cant make any money out of it, you were never meant to be a musician in the first place.

your tunes are wank and u call your self a label boss lol sorry bro but money pays bills etc sorry thats harsh but i would be embarrassed to to put the tripe u have on your links out only speaken truth dont be offended
kivetros
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kivetros »

luco wrote:lol i wrote emails that where professional, i see your another joker who was probly dishing it out...derp fuk off
Look man. I haven't been around here for very long, but in the last 2 days, I have seen an army of expert-level producers try their damndest to help you out as much as they can - completely in spite of the fact that you are rude, condescending, inconsiderate, obstinate, stubborn, and a fairly nauseating forum member to have to deal with in general.

I think that if there is going to be any 'fukking off' around here, that you might want to think about doing it yourself.

On the forum that I help run, you would have been b&'d a long, long time ago.

-K
luco
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by luco »

kivetros wrote:
luco wrote:lol i wrote emails that where professional, i see your another joker who was probly dishing it out...derp fuk off
Look man. I haven't been around here for very long, but in the last 2 days, I have seen an army of expert-level producers try their damndest to help you out as much as they can - completely in spite of the fact that you are rude, condescending, inconsiderate, obstinate, stubborn, and a fairly nauseating forum member to have to deal with in general.

I think that if there is going to be any 'fukking off' around here, that you might want to think about doing it yourself.

On the forum that I help run, you would have been b&'d a long, long time ago.

-K

with out me this place is dead stop being so serious.... im not on your forum and by the sounds of your forum is probly dead if your here..
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

luco wrote:
hydrogen wrote:no offense luco... but i don't think people are going to take you seriously with your style of communication. Some of your writing slightly resembles spambot messages. You may consider a good friend help you do your writing. This is what I do when I'm trying to work with other professionals on more serious levels, even at my own workplace. I get my emails peer reviewed and ask them questions "does this sound professional?" "is this how you would word this? because i'm trying to say this... ", etc...

lol i wrote emails that where professional, i see your another joker who was probly dishing it out...derp fuk off
yup i'm dishing it it like all my friends around here... and I'm now kindly asking you to leave. You aren't welcome on any of my threads anymore.
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
NoAffiliation
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by NoAffiliation »

this deserves a sticky as best thread ever. actually the funniest part is that every thread is becoming about lucos music career and his shady experiences in the industry :lol:
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

i will close this thread.

@luco , i gave you a chance, now we are back to deleting everything you write :)