Clear the fear

- ask away
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Clear the fear

Post by steevio »

luco wrote:
no i said that i sent a soundcloud private link 24bit no master and didnt even get a sorry it sounds sh!t ...i want to know the best possible way for me to earn some dough from music career
be patient bro
luco
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by luco »

steevio wrote:
luco wrote:
no i said that i sent a soundcloud private link 24bit no master and didnt even get a sorry it sounds sh!t ...i want to know the best possible way for me to earn some dough from music career
be patient bro

not in a position to be patient need to either make some money or quit
simonb
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by simonb »

What position? And why "quit"?

I'm not making money out of music or signed to a label. I'd love to be but that's not the case, the best I can do is work on it every day and try to improve, and I know even once my stuff's label-worthy it's not gonna be simple. And I definitely couldn't quit, it's a compulsion to keep making music. I don't see how in a hobby like that you can be in the position of either having to make money or quit, unless it's either that or spend every waking hour working and literally not having time...
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

luco wrote:
steevio wrote:
luco wrote:
be patient bro

i think the writing is on the wall then.
luco
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by luco »

simonb wrote:What position? And why "quit"?

I'm not making money out of music or signed to a label. I'd love to be but that's not the case, the best I can do is work on it every day and try to improve, and I know even once my stuff's label-worthy it's not gonna be simple. And I definitely couldn't quit, it's a compulsion to keep making music. I don't see how in a hobby like that you can be in the position of either having to make money or quit, unless it's either that or spend every waking hour working and literally not having time...
cant make music and work a 9-5 not with the way ive been treated i never asked for this
luco
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by luco »

livecollective wrote:
luco wrote:
steevio wrote:
luco wrote:
be patient bro

i think the writing is on the wall then.

your know ive got just enough cash to visite a n established studio where they can finish my track to the expert level but they wont reply to emails i send what im i ment to do????
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

no offense luco... but i don't think people are going to take you seriously with your style of communication. Some of your writing slightly resembles spambot messages. You may consider a good friend help you do your writing. This is what I do when I'm trying to work with other professionals on more serious levels, even at my own workplace. I get my emails peer reviewed and ask them questions "does this sound professional?" "is this how you would word this? because i'm trying to say this... ", etc...
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

@luco
sorry bro but i have to say it, if you would quit music because you cant make any money out of it, you were never meant to be a musician in the first place.