Your "studio"

- ask away
NoAffiliation
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Your "studio"

Post by NoAffiliation »

a couple photos a friend shot during a session a few weeks back. small office space i rent above a tattoo parlor. no windows to see the outside chaos of one of the busiest intersections in the city. kind of a no mans land area between sketchy and rich part of town. the building was originally a counseling center and the walls are VERY thick, I never hear anything in there. It's not as glamorous as my old space which was in a super dope warehouse building in the middle of industrial chicago but i can walk out my door and pretty much anything i need is within one block. really use to suck having to drive late night for beer or food in the middle of a session... pics dont really show the whole deal, i have quite a bit more gear than what you can see here

AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

Cool set up, but that is one ugly wall mate, paint? pics? acoustic foam? paint first.
NoAffiliation
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by NoAffiliation »

yeah the walls are kinda ugly, the photo makes them look green which they arent. i'll take some better pics as ive moved some stuff around anyway
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

AK wrote:Cool set up, but that is one ugly wall mate, paint? pics? acoustic foam? paint first.
yeahd dude... its not that bad in there... its just nobody else took a picture of their walls. :)

on that note... my studio already changed... i need to update the photos lol.
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

I see you members know a lot about studios,

That lamp an the right of him, is this Ikea?
cosmosuave
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by cosmosuave »

New Studio / Live Rig

This is my new studio and Live Pa rig... Had to make some custom stainless steel brackets for the Machinedrum and for the Darktime, Mbase, RNC combo... Will spend this week wiring it all up... All in all setup and tear down should take 5 mins... Now to get some gigs....