waldorf pulse

- ask away
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

waldorf pulse

Post by ::BLM:: »

do you have a waldord pulse editor for pc?

whats a good one to use?
Last edited by ::BLM:: on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
lem
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: AK

Post by lem »

There is one for Max4live....wait I'm not AK. -urk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

lem wrote:There is one for Max4live....wait I'm not AK. -urk
i dont have max4live.

i just downloaded something, but i cant get the bloody thing to work. i emailed the person who made it so hopefully get something back.
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

I don't have a Pulse any longer, but I was using Soundquest Midiquest back then as it supported a few of the hardware synths I had. There might be a hell of a lot of other options available now that I really wouldn't know about.

I read about something called Pulse Control though as well after a guy told me about it and it was something I bookmarked in case I get another Pulse. I guess by this point though you probably know a lot more editors than I do but here: http://hgsounds.com/product/pulse-control-vsti/
lem
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by lem »

Maybe this....

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/electron ... panel.html

Have you got the Pulse now?
AK wrote:I don't have a Pulse any longer, but I was using Soundquest Midiquest back then as it supported a few of the hardware synths I had....
What happened? I always thought you loved ur pulse..
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

Yeah, I really like the synth but I went through a few stages of things as far as music goes. I was making music with a guy and we shared some gear and that ended up going sour and the shared stuff got sold with the cash being split rather than having to decide who got what ( One of which was the Pulse ).

Then I thought software was the way forward and dived into that after selling what other bits of hardware I had that belonged to me. Then I bought hardware again after not being satisfied with software ( got hold of another Pulse around that time ). Then I split up with my girlfriend who I was living with and moved out into my own flat ( where I am now ) and various bits and bobs 'disappeared' in the month or so it took me to move all my belongings out, the Pulse being one of the 'missing' items amongst a lot of things not related to music. Like my Dog, he vanished after I moved out. :(
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

Anyway, this is why I hate the Internet man. I just went looking for Pulse ditors out of interest and now I need to go get another one just to try out this stuff. I think the front panel is pretty accessible, it's only when you really want to do a lot of in depth stuff that you might benefit from an on screen editor, I'm not sure how much faster it would be.

The rekon audio one looks cool but it's a bit pricey just for an editor: http://rekonaudio.com/index.php?page=sh ... &Itemid=29

Some freebie here: http://www.granucon.com/SoftwarePages/PulseEditor.aspx

Incidently, while on the subject of editors, anything good for the Machinedrum? I haven't really ever been a big users of editors for anything and I guess the MD doesn't need one either but I'm just intrigued to try now after this thread. ( PC btw )
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

the home grown sounds is the one i want to get. i was playing around with the demo, but couldnt get it to work.

in the meantime i have been using the interface today. man this synth rocks. it’s so good for bass and actually the interface is really quick and easy to use.