Custom Rubber Stamps for White Labels

- ask away
OdessaSteps
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Custom Rubber Stamps for White Labels

Post by OdessaSteps »

Thanks for the replies. I'm just outside of Los Angeles. It hadn't occured to me that they may be screen printed, will look into that. I assumed it was stampng because google image search returned different images of some of these and they were obviously different impressions. I thought screen printing produced an exact image every time. Hmmm.

tsankip, yeah sign o' the times I guess, I am mostly interested because it's A) cheap and B) can lend a sense of DIY mystery and exclusiveness to a project. I can't see the images you posted except for the spray job, nice. I definitely will be checking for some local places and have found some online links, though larger custom stamps seem pretty hard to come by.

Well I'm off to the grocery to nab me some spuds. ;)
Phase Ghost
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Phase Ghost »

OdessaSteps wrote: I thought screen printing produced an exact image every time.
If you're awesome at screen printing it does. If you're doing a shitty home setup, it varies from piece to piece. I've done some home screen printing myself and usually ruin at least 2 shirts for every one I got right. It would be a cheap (and fun) way to do album sleves and labels.
OdessaSteps
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by OdessaSteps »

This one piqued my interest. Karenn (Blawan and Pariah) -Chaste Down - Works The Long Nights – SHEWORKS001. It's gotta be a stamp as evidenced by the smudging and lack of imprint on the differing photos:

Either way this is what I was talking about. Think they just got the stamp at a local craft store or had it designed? Hmm. Either way thanks for the replies I definitely feel somewhat enlighted ha. :idea: