Looking for Rhadoo style drum samples

- ask away
Maiyal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Looking for Rhadoo style drum samples

Post by Maiyal »

Bionic_Eye wrote:search on youtube movies like how to play conga bongo darbuka plenty of open hits

I find this to be a bit of a pain, because usually they don't have proper recording equipment so it's recorded with a laptop microphone. Even if they have the proper equipment, youtube is fairly poor quality. Basically it's very tedious and the results aren't as great as you'd hope. Don't get me wrong, I've done this in the past but it's just hard finding anything you're really satisfied with in my opinion.

Also very nice track Phase Ghost. Would love a copy of this once it's finished.
eggnchips
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by eggnchips »

Phase Ghost wrote:Did I say that? Really, I'm too lazy (and self conscious :oops: ) to promote my music. One of these days I'll send some tunes out.

Anyways, here's something I started over the weekend. I just now recorded a quick arrangement for the drums.

http://s-14.net/music/Phase_Ghost-someTrack.mp3
Excellent work mate. Would love to hear some more and hear this finished. Why be so self conscious about such fine work?
Harry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Harry »

Got to say i agree with Maiyal, I have tried cutting single hits out of loops but never really got the desired effect. Having said that I never really spent that much finding the best loop to work with!

Phase Ghost - really like the tune man, got any others up anywhere? Would love a listen
eggnchips
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by eggnchips »

How about Googling for drum sounds? Google 'snare samples' and you find a thousand snare hits. Same goes for hats,kicks,rims,etc etc.
tsankip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsankip »

Phase Ghost wrote:Did I say that? Really, I'm too lazy (and self conscious :oops: ) to promote my music. One of these days I'll send some tunes out.

Anyways, here's something I started over the weekend. I just now recorded a quick arrangement for the drums.

sounds nice ;)
RichardLodge
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by RichardLodge »

All sounds like Tribal sounds to me, quite a few packs out there with loops and single hits. Search sound to sample for tribal see what comes up.
Dektro
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Dektro »

Thx for posting, really good track!
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

yeah thats really pretty and funksome music.