modular etc etc

- ask away
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: modular etc etc

Post by oblioblioblio »

no worries, was not a hard sell, was just mentioning it in case it would have helped
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

oblioblioblio wrote:@audio_dependent ... love your sounds!!!
+1 :!:
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
Audio Dependent
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Audio Dependent »

hydrogen wrote:
oblioblioblio wrote:@audio_dependent ... love your sounds!!!
+1 :!:
Aww thanks guys :)
Phase Ghost
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Phase Ghost »

Hey oblioblioblio, Do you still have the Makenoise Rene sequencer? I thought I remembered you saying you bought one. Care to share your thoughts on it? I'm considering a happy ending kit with all sequencing modules and was thinking about this module.
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

just cut my new 4 track ep. with all live sequencing + sounds from the modular + Moog (under full control of the modular) , with no EQ or compression on anything, or on the whole mix. nothing layered, just pure sounds.

straight from the modular to vinyl (via a 24bit wav unfortunately, must get a studer)

i just wanted to see what could be done with just a modular setup and no processing.

will post samples once vinyl is out.
Audio Dependent
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Audio Dependent »

steevio wrote:just cut my new 4 track ep. with all live sequencing + sounds from the modular + Moog (under full control of the modular) , with no EQ or compression on anything, or on the whole mix. nothing layered, just pure sounds.

straight from the modular to vinyl (via a 24bit wav unfortunately, must get a studer)

i just wanted to see what could be done with just a modular setup and no processing.

WOWZERS!!! nice one mate! is it all one takes or have you sliced longer jams together? do you just record a stereo pair out of your desk? can't wait to hear this -ex
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

Audio Dependent wrote:
steevio wrote:just cut my new 4 track ep. with all live sequencing + sounds from the modular + Moog (under full control of the modular) , with no EQ or compression on anything, or on the whole mix. nothing layered, just pure sounds.

WOWZERS!!! nice one mate! is it all one takes or have you sliced longer jams together? do you just record a stereo pair out of your desk? can't wait to hear this -ex
yes just a stereo pair, all live one take jams, no splicing.
the only thing i did was loop a few endings for the DJs, ones that were a bit hard to mix out of.

and i did one edit on a bad mistake which would have ruined an otherwise good track.
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »