Domino Analogue Monophonic Synthesizer

- ask away
catchpenny
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Domino Analogue Monophonic Synthesizer

Post by catchpenny »

hydrogen wrote:The synth looks cool! Missing a second osc but one vco is still pretty dope. It's also a little weird that it only has asd and no release... I would love to play with it and hear how it sounds. Especially compared to some of the MFB stuff in the same price range.
hmmm, didn't notice that, is a little odd

I'm interested in it as I currently do a live set entirely in the box with midi controllers etc and it gets a little complicated. would love to have a specific tweakable analogue unit for my bass sounds!
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

catchpenny wrote:
hydrogen wrote:The synth looks cool! Missing a second osc but one vco is still pretty dope. It's also a little weird that it only has asd and no release... I would love to play with it and hear how it sounds. Especially compared to some of the MFB stuff in the same price range.
hmmm, didn't notice that, is a little odd

I'm interested in it as I currently do a live set entirely in the box with midi controllers etc and it gets a little complicated. would love to have a specific tweakable analogue unit for my bass sounds!
more complications huh? :) :) yes it looks as if this is exactly what the small synth is designed for... it looks to be half the size of my vermona monolancet. Could be really great!
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
isaaclevy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by isaaclevy »

Check out the Doepfer Darkenergy also.