cliched minimal sound

- ask away
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: cliched minimal sound

Post by jackbrazzo »

Nothing wrong with beer and the opposite sex, but that is a really dimunitive view of techno people
who on earth are techno people? sound like alients :)
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

jackbrazzo wrote:
Nothing wrong with beer and the opposite sex, but that is a really dimunitive view of techno people
Aren't we 'Techno People'? I've no idea what or who 'alients' are. Aliens????????

( Aliens are into Techno, I know this because I was abducted once and I can say right here and now, they're mad for 4/4, weed, basslines, Dub chords and instant mash )
lem
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by lem »

AK wrote:
jackbrazzo wrote:
Aren't we 'Techno People'? I've no idea what or who 'alients' are. Aliens????????

( Aliens are into Techno, I know this because I was abducted once and I can say right here and now, they're mad for 4/4, weed, basslines, Dub chords and instant mash )
Sometimes I feel I surrounded by Aliens. I mean seriously, how can any human think that Leona Lewis is awesome?
The Clangers however; are all about the techno.
NoAffiliation
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by NoAffiliation »

::BLM:: wrote:^^ yes all the time.

its the same with people. the people i didnt like at first are now my best friends.
possibly the best thing i've ever read on this site. keep that one
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

its the other way round with me, the people i instantly click with end up being friends for life, and ones who make me feel uncomfortable always end up being the wankers i thought they were from the start..
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

steevio wrote:its the other way round with me, the people i instantly click with end up being friends for life, and ones who make me feel uncomfortable always end up being the wankers i thought they were from the start..

I get this as well.

I like instantly clicking with people, but it doesnt happen very often. Especially living here in London where I am suspicious of everyone. :D
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

::BLM:: wrote:
steevio wrote:its the other way round with me, the people i instantly click with end up being friends for life, and ones who make me feel uncomfortable always end up being the wankers i thought they were from the start..

I get this as well.

I like instantly clicking with people, but it doesnt happen very often. Especially living here in London where I am suspicious of everyone. :D
head for the hills bro ! :D
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

one day im sure.