Post by MarkA »

I listen to samples on beatport, or drink
djloko190988
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Totally out of inspiration. tips?

Post by djloko190988 »

MarkA wrote:I listen to samples on beatport, or drink
LOL, I do that too, sometimes I get high with the intention to get some nice inspiration , but the THC is stronger than my will and I give up on producing
In conclusion, thanx 4 the tips guys.

cheers.
NoAffiliation
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by NoAffiliation »

djloko190988 wrote:
MarkA wrote:I listen to samples on beatport, or drink
LOL, I do that too, sometimes I get high with the intention to get some nice inspiration , but the THC is stronger than my will and I give up on producing

cheers.
smoking weed makes you not want to make music?!?!

i cant imagine, i live for that. my daily life consists of waking up and working on music while chain smoking cigarettes and bowls until i fall asleep at night.

i give a hell yeah +1 to cigarettes for inspiration. its makes you feel cool and good music always follows cool people
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

NoAffiliation wrote:i give a hell yeah +1 to cigarettes for inspiration. its makes you feel cool and good music always follows cool people
Something about smoking cigs and music i can't get enough!!! When i started writing music i'd sneak behind my parents house to smoke a cig and get back in to make tunes. :D
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

djloko190988 wrote: but the THC is stronger than my will and I give up on producing
just try smoking a little less weed, you dont have to give up totally.

it has been inspiring creative people since time began but there's no doubt smoking too much can be counterproductive.
NoAffiliation
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by NoAffiliation »

yeah, the weed thing depends highly on the person. i have very severe ADHD among other things and weed is like speed for me. it's interesting because all these club drugs or whatever never worked for me. i did coke like twice in my life and fell asleep. same with mdma, never known what it was like to "roll" as i hear people say...

1/2 hit of acid in the studio can do wonders, just enough to feel into the sounds but not lose your head
jessejames
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jessejames »

Try sativa dominant strains vs indicas. Also if your trichomes are amber in color it will put you into a couch lock. Milky trichs on sativa dominant strains are the best for cerebral highs and these will surely put you into a creative buzz in the studio.
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

^^^

spot on