FS UK - Drumstation, Cubase 6, Moog Voyager and NI Maschine

- ask away
gosh
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

FS UK - Drumstation, Cubase 6, Moog Voyager and NI Maschine

Post by gosh »

Hi,

So I got talked into not being a dck by girlfriend and not selling my 808 which I was going to sell (really sorry Luke), but the fiscal situation is still not great and so I need to do something about it.

As such I'm flogging:
1) Novation Drumstation. I bought this to try out to see if I'd miss my 808 too much and it's pretty damn good. Also does a damn good 909. Of course, it's not perfect emulation but then you can do much more with this too (responds to velocity, cc's etc to affect pitch, distortion, note-offs etc etc..). It's a v1 version and works flawlessly. A little rack rash but nothing major. I can provide pictures and an audio demo if needed. £130 shipped to UK.

2) Cubase 6 (boxed with dongle) - unregistered. Full version. I just don't use it enough to keep and am going to stick to ableton. £315 shipped to UK.

3) Moog Voyager. I'm ideally looking to trade for an RME plus cash but will accept cash too. Anniversary edition, with light ash wood and blue backlights. Fantastic A++ condition and sounds fucking amazing. I installed the v3 hardware update so there are 7x banks for presets available! Pick up only. £1600

4) NI Maschine and Komplete 7. I just don't use these, although I keep thinking I will. Grab a bargain by purchasing them both together. Hardly used, as new. £700 shipped to UK.

Any q's let me know.