moogerfooger cluster flux

- ask away
deccard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: moogerfooger cluster flux

Post by deccard »

best of both worlds. if you test the stuff you´ll see its worth the money. the moog phaser alone is only worth half the money but with the combination of a synth with control voltage it opens a lot options.
and with that you can produce sounds you cant do in that quality with digi stuff.
the problem with vst plugs is you can get good results but have to work harder to get were some analog stuff takes you in a second. more time to make music in the end if you are looking for a certain sound.
i also own some 80ies yamaha and ensoniqs gear and i thought the moog phaser is expensive but working with it changed my mind.
techno made me do it
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

i got the mf101 and its cool but its def a one trick pony, but i got my eye on this

http://www.moogmusic.com/products/mooge ... -processor
signatures suck
deccard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by deccard »

mlexicon wrote:i got the mf101 and its cool but its def a one trick pony, but i got my eye on this

http://www.moogmusic.com/products/mooge ... -processor

just got me a used cp 251 for a good price for my dark energy and moog phaser. have it only for some days but so far it´s a nice addition but i wouldnt buy it for the original price.
if you only got the mf101 and nothing else with CV i would recommend to get a small modular kit (maybe doepfer minicase) instead or a second moog pedal.
techno made me do it
lem
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by lem »

oblioblioblio wrote:
I've got machines that will last for several lifetimes, more or less regardless of what happens to the global parts industry. It's the most stable investment I've ever made... money becomes less valuable with time. A smart music purchase becomes more valuable.
I doubled my money in 6 years on smart buys. Some of it wasn't even vintage gear. When the resession first kicked in and exchange rates went all tits up, the 2nd hand price of some of my gear exceeded what i paid for it new. In a matter of months.
If i had hung onto the money I would be very much out of pocket now, because the pound is just worth less.