How to make?

Tks!
Jamal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: House Bass line

Post by Jamal »

Hi,

All 3 ''tracks'' bass parts are diffrent from sound.

I dont own trillian myself, but from knowing and watching ad's from trillian.
I know the library is so big, think you can get the 2e and 3th bass sounds out of trillian.
Not sure about the first one, but for the synth basses im almost sure about it.
And ofcorse not exact, but close to it..

I prefer you to find some presets of sounds you like, and step by step changing parameters of the preset, and listen good what's gonna happen with the sound when you edit something.. Till you can make the sound from scratch..
Its always good to know something from inside and outside, it will give you much more abillitie's, you will se..

Also a thing is, tray to put yourself into one synth first before changing from one to another.FM 8 and Massive both are very expanded plugins.
And the sounds from the 2e and 3th track, you can get out of both synths..Not exaclty ofcorse.. but like..

Te first track, is a bass guitar riff, think its sampled.
Sounds like a double bass ..

Its very simple played. With this i mean no slabs or lot of intervals, it maybe 2 notes..

Duobble bass:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4Hx0VfUbTw

The second one has a more classic disco / funk pattern. Al on the first counts, than the break down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HvPxNW7 ... ideo_title

It is very important what you play with the sound. Some melodies how simple it is, can sound very good with that particular sound in the combination with the sounds the track is build of.
Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand a bit of it..

Cheers