best sample packs youre top 3???

- ask away
mk010
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mk010 »

Check out all Goldbaby stuff. Their samplepacks rule!
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

The Goldbaby samples are the best I have come across. I bought the Mbase for my kicks, but the kicks in their sample packs are so fat im not using it anymore.
mk010
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mk010 »

::BLM:: wrote:The Goldbaby samples are the best I have come across. I bought the Mbase for my kicks, but the kicks in their sample packs are so fat im not using it anymore.
That's funny. I was just reading a post from oct 2010 where you say the total opposite :P.
I quote: "Just wanted to post again and say I'm very happy with my Mbase 11. The sound is fantastic, I will never use a sampled kick ever again"

Funny how things can change in 7 months.

On topic:

Maybe a good idea to check out www.rhythm-lab.com to. There's a shitload off free samples on there.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

The processing on the samples is really faantastic. I don't have the equipment to make my kicks sound like the guy has done it so went back to samples. I like the ones he has put through a sp1200, they are all usable.
jessejames
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jessejames »

Goldbaby samples are my all time favorite.
Bellows
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Bellows »

yep, another vote for goldbaby.

I can't list my Top 3 because I'm still trying to get my head round synthesis at the Moment. I have only bought 2 of the goldbaby packs. I doubt I will be buying any sample packs for a while yet.

I tried some of the loopmasters and sample magic packs but these are very "ready to go" for my liking I doubt they would do me any favours at the moment.

but the goldbaby super analogue 808 pack is excellent to my ears, i have built some very nice drum racks in ableton using them.
Shabba Never Meant sh!t To Me...
ALT.noize
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ALT.noize »

wavealchemy and goldbaby FTW :D
ICN
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ICN »

ALT.noize wrote:wavealchemy and goldbaby FTW :D
Which ones? haha! ;) :D