Machinedrum UW - MK1 for sale - UK

- ask away
gosh
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Machinedrum UW - MK1 for sale - UK

Post by gosh »

What it says on the tin..
I'm only selling to upgrade to a mK2 with +drive so grab a bargain here..absolutely awesome drum machine..there is not a lot you can't do with one of these..2mb of sample time doesn't sound like a lot but consider that with a bit of knowledge you can upload a 50kb file with (for example) all the single cycle waves from a virus / prophet vs / waldorf xt etc and you hvae yourselves a synth on your hand too with a bit of clever programming..whole live-sets from one box or..just a kick-ass drum machine for the studio..
Anyway, mine is in good condition and full working condition..there is a slight blemish where the plastic screen protector sits on the metal underneath - the previous owner had put a small dab of glue underneath as the screen was slightly loose and it's worn away the white/grey paint underneath - this sounds worse than it is I promise - it's an area the size of a little fingernail, it is underneath the screen protector, not underneath the screen (red) so doesn't affect the screen in anway.you can see it in the pics below..aside from this it's top notch..and
You'd be welcome to come try it out..
I'm in Reading, Berkshire but work in london so could possibly deliver or you can pick up or pay for postage..
I'm looking for £650 which is a good £50 cheaper than I'm seeing elsewhere for used MK1-UWs...
get in touch if you want to know more, thanks for reading.
Geoff
Bip104
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Machinedrum UW - MK1 for sale - UK

Post by Bip104 »

Hey there,

Is the Machinedrum still available? Very interested.

Cheers,

Ben
TechnoMusic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TechnoMusic »

Bip104 wrote:Hey there,

Is the Machinedrum still available? Very interested.

Cheers,

Ben
Id imagine that's highly unlikely :)
Visit my http://technomusicnews.com/ News & Minimal Techno Blog
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

Get 1, you will not be disappointed. If you prefer making music away from a computer, build from this machine. Forward thinking, forward sounding and ridiculously versatile.