FAO Steevio

- ask away
boudo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by boudo »

Steevio, your post's on this board is probably the best source for knowledge and insight in production. Around here you are authority, every word you spell out on your keyboard means something and we're all grateful for that.

But seriously, i imagined you with a Moby-type look. Like Thomas said, how wrong can you be?

Great clip anyway, heavy machines. Would love to play around with a modular system
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

haha you guys,

techno producer = bald dude with UR t-shirt :lol:

thanks for all the sweet comments bros.

the recording of my live set didnt really come out very well, mostly because all my oscillators were out of tune by the time i came on, they were spot on at the end of the soundcheck, but i was too busy chasing around doing the organiser thing to find time to tune up before i went on, and it was so hot in there.
it made my set very minimal because i didnt dare open the filters up, and so it wasnt what i was planning at all.

i learned my lesson.

i'm going to post a practice version of the set i did before freerotation which is way better on soundcloud in the next week or so.

now i'm off on holiday
:)
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

In all fairness you havent been using modular systems for very long, so fair play for doing a live set.
Menno
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Menno »

finally i'm off small-band
sick sh!t man... really sick
loving it!

Give us the practice set!! :D
4am
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 4am »

before the post goes forgotten
any news of the set? (the practice one done before freerotation)
i would be very happy to listen to it
:-flower
nrjizer
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nrjizer »

I'd also love to hear the practice set 8)
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

i'm using the practice set as an example of my live performance on the Freerotation 'Fairtrade' booking agency site which will be going on line in September. i'll drop a link to it then guys.

as an explanation, the site is a booking agency where the artist gets all the money from a booking, rather than 15% being added on top for an agent who does very little in reality other than spam promoters, and provide a cloned contract / rider etc.
we are cutting out the middleman, which benefits promoter and artist alike.
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

steevio wrote:i'm using the practice set as an example of my live performance on the Freerotation 'Fairtrade' booking agency site which will be going on line in September. i'll drop a link to it then guys.

as an explanation, the site is a booking agency where the artist gets all the money from a booking, rather than 15% being added on top for an agent who does very little in reality other than spam promoters, and provide a cloned contract / rider etc.
we are cutting out the middleman, which benefits promoter and artist alike.
:D