Producing Berghain techno?

- ask away
Post Reply
User avatar
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
Posts: 2541
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:58 pm
Location: berlin, germany
Contact:

Re: Producing Berghain techno?

Post by cloutier » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:17 pm

this thread is hilarious.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier

Hades
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:37 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Producing Berghain techno?

Post by Hades » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:43 pm

even worse is people keep on reviving it...

Dal-Tech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr
Posts: 237
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:34 pm
Location: NY, USA From DFW, USA
Contact:

Re: Producing Berghain techno?

Post by Dal-Tech » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:55 pm

The owners need to rename the club the Haunted Mansion Stalingrad. Spooky sound effects over every track.
Dal-Tech wrote: Everyone else is trying to be cool, not me.
hey everybody : I'm a douche !

User avatar
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
Posts: 2541
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:58 pm
Location: berlin, germany
Contact:

Re: Producing Berghain techno?

Post by cloutier » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:09 pm

Dal-Tech wrote:The owners need to rename the club the Haunted Mansion Stalingrad. Spooky sound effects over every track.
uhh...what?
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier

Dal-Tech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr
Posts: 237
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:34 pm
Location: NY, USA From DFW, USA
Contact:

Re: Producing Berghain techno?

Post by Dal-Tech » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:30 pm

cloutier wrote:
Dal-Tech wrote:The owners need to rename the club the Haunted Mansion Stalingrad. Spooky sound effects over every track.
uhh...what?
Bad joke.

Here's my new club. The Bauhaus Ruins

Image

Dark clickity click minimal with spooky sound effects over the top. No cameras allowed in this club. It's will go down as legendary.
Dal-Tech wrote: Everyone else is trying to be cool, not me.
hey everybody : I'm a douche !

simonb
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:31 pm

Re: Producing Berghain techno?

Post by simonb » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:40 pm

These days I'm quite happy to judge anyone hating on Berghain or "hipsters" or the false construct of "Berghain Techno" as either some old set-in-their-ways techno dad or possibly an adolescent trying to assert their individuality via blanket dislikes of certain styles of music, subcultures, etc.

The narrow-minded classic rock fans of the techno generation, I guess...

Jaager
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:24 pm

Re: Producing Berghain techno?

Post by Jaager » Fri May 09, 2014 11:51 pm

Hello guys,

Does anyone knows a good VST voor a really dark, hypnotic synth sound? I'm searching for it.

Also I have tried to create that dark vibe on my latest track, but I feel like there is missing that 'synth' sound.
https://soundcloud.com/joeydejager/helleborism

Tips? :)

User avatar
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
Posts: 2541
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:58 pm
Location: berlin, germany
Contact:

Re: Producing Berghain techno?

Post by cloutier » Tue May 13, 2014 5:58 pm

simonb wrote:These days I'm quite happy to judge anyone hating on Berghain or "hipsters" or the false construct of "Berghain Techno" as either some old set-in-their-ways techno dad or possibly an adolescent trying to assert their individuality via blanket dislikes of certain styles of music, subcultures, etc.

The narrow-minded classic rock fans of the techno generation, I guess...
this whole thing confuses me...

they're either old and stubborn or young and stupid? that leaves a pretty fucking narrow margin of people here.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier

Post Reply