battery 3

- ask away
ashish
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

battery 3

Post by ashish »

how many of u use battery 3? and have u got any usefull tricks on it. sometimes il use battery alone with cubase to make a whole tune but i feel im not pushing battery to its full potential
Roqqert
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Roqqert »

overall im not a bigfan of battery but its one of the better pitchmachines imo.
fragment
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: battery 3

Post by fragment »

ashish wrote:how many of u use battery 3? and have u got any usefull tricks on it. sometimes il use battery alone with cubase to make a whole tune but i feel im not pushing battery to its full potential
show me the instrument or daw that you ARE pushing to its full potential... ^^

i used Battery for a few months and did kinda like it, as i do like the most NI stuff... but since i got my hands on the GURU Demo, i had to get the full version immediately 8)

Guru totally rocks
"there aren't many problems which can't be solved with a kick drum on the first beat and a snare drum on the 3rd beat, and a whole lot of sub bass in the middle"

Setup: Macbook Pro 15" 2,5 • MOTU Ultralite • Ableton Live 8 Suite • NI Maschine • UC-33e • Novation Launchpad • Novation ReMOTE 25 SL Compact •
ashish
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ashish »

show me the instrument or daw that you ARE pushing to its full potential... ^^

i used Battery for a few months and did kinda like it, as i do like the most NI stuff... but since i got my hands on the GURU Demo, i had to get the full version immediately 8)

Guru totally rocks[/quote

i watched d ramirez using it in one of his tutorials, it looked quite good]
kruko
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kruko »

ashish wrote:how many of u use battery 3?
i'm a big fan of battery since the first edition. the tricks depends on what you want to acomplish :)
niro83
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by niro83 »

i'm using battery 3 with cubase sx3, but i dont know how i can programme the automation of it.

anyone?
nicktem
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nicktem »

i use battery 3, love it. However, from watching videos i dont think i have really used it to its full potential in sound editing and creation, with regards to the looping and mapping, though i havent really had a need so far to use those sections.

I highly recommend it. So many producers use it in their tracks, especially the fx on it.
Octopi
-------------------------------------
ifgy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ifgy »

ashish wrote:how many of u use battery 3? and have u got any usefull tricks on it. sometimes il use battery alone with cubase to make a whole tune but i feel im not pushing battery to its full potential
I'm selling my version of Battery 3. If you are interested, you can just PM me. The price is around $100 USD.