feiyr.com -- opinions?

- ask away
Alex Beautifun
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: feiyr.com -- opinions?

Post by Alex Beautifun »

Triedhard Naturally rights are crooks! They are the worst I've worked for all my life. I spent a year on them, my release happened just hang out and just in their store, even though the money shot for the distribution and on the other. For all they have to pay, codes, release, registration, distribution. Tech support is responsible stuff and not the case, just fooling around and pull the rubber, the question may be solved for months, the money I have not returned! We asked for data transfer, I called my bank gave all the information required for the transfer, they told me anyway send back the form and say that I do not have all the details! Simply including a fool and wait for when my patience ended. Then I went the other way and want to transfer money to Paypal account, but they were asked to Confirm my account, namely, move them more money, supposedly, the system automatically remembers me herself. Ostensibly a little bit, and take with paypal at least 12 euros. Also on Beatport hung my application 2 months, allegedly in the process, and the money shot. With a new distributor for the week I was on bitport! As a result, I spent my money and most importantly a very long time, almost decided to quit the business for the experience. And everything was simple - send them to the dck and start working with others who are quick and honest. I am Russian, I apologize for my English:))) Thanks to all who have been useful. If you have any questions please contact alexbeautifun@gmail.com
Alex Beautifun
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Alex Beautifun »

Alex Beautifun wrote:Triedhard Naturally rights are crooks! They are the worst I've worked for all my life. I spent a year on them, my release happened just hang out and just in their store, even though the money shot for the distribution and on the other. For all they have to pay, codes, release, registration, distribution. Tech support is responsible stuff and not the case, just fooling around and pull the rubber, the question may be solved for months, the money I have not returned! We asked for data transfer, I called my bank gave all the information required for the transfer, they told me anyway send back the form and say that I do not have all the details! Simply including a fool and wait for when my patience ended. Then I went the other way and want to transfer money to Paypal account, but they were asked to Confirm my account, namely, move them more money, supposedly, the system automatically remembers me herself. Ostensibly a little bit, and take with paypal at least 12 euros. Also on Beatport hung my application 2 months, allegedly in the process, and the money shot. With a new distributor for the week I was on bitport! As a result, I spent my money and most importantly a very long time, almost decided to quit the business for the experience. And everything was simple - send them to the dck and start working with others who are quick and honest. I am Russian, I apologize for my English:))) Thanks to all who have been useful. If you have any questions please contact alexbeautifun@gmail.com

If you want to delete your released bundles you have to recharge your account first and then delete it. Recharge at least 64.16€.

They even avoided asking for money, and do not allow to cancel the contract so that you guys just stay in the red. I'm all filmed on video and screenshot. And hiring a journalist to let the world know about it!
Micropunto_Schallplatten
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Micropunto_Schallplatten »

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!

I tell you for personal experience...I have a label...started out digital only and used Feiyr, then started doing vinyl using Triple Vision as distributor.
Since I am getting on very well with the work they do at Triple Vision I decided switching to them for the digital distribution too...
I started writing emails to Feiyr, getting answers such as "read the licence agreement" or "whatever" etc... since they were being terribly rude I decided calling, thinking that maybe I just had the wrong support guy...
Called the phone and had an even worse experience the guy just told me "i don t have time to lose so just read your licence agreement and don t bother me" !!!!!!!!!!!! CRAZY!
So i decided I would change my label name by just adding "digital" at the end, and Feiyr already registered it!!! plus they withdrawn 86 Euros because we tried to switch ditribution...
WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT USE FEIYR, it s better to open accounts with Juno etc to do it yourself to be honest.
fck FEIYR!
Micropunto Schallplatten: music made from electronic components...

micropunto.net
facebook.com/Micropunto.Schallplatten
twitter.com/Micropunto_Sch