feiyr.com -- opinions?

- ask away
mrgreynoise

feiyr.com -- opinions?

Post by mrgreynoise »

http://www.feiyr.com

sounds too good to be true. anybody tried it?
Monotek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Monotek »

i am not sure if this is good for scene
ponyslaystation
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ponyslaystation »

i am thinking it too?
is it good or anyone knows it?
I'm a rich mix of Europe And Asia.!
http://threadless.com/?from=ponyslay
lcaise
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by lcaise »

The activation of a „Label / Account“ once cost 9.90 €, which is then due to pay
if you to publish a release. Until then, you can use the Feiyr account for free.

LOL

easy way to make a money ...
facebook.com/lcaise.official
facebook.com/tanztonerecords
ponyslaystation
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ponyslaystation »

but when you release make songs from a label digital i mean. you got %6o of them.i think it s better to make your own label :roll:
I'm a rich mix of Europe And Asia.!
http://threadless.com/?from=ponyslay
datalus
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by datalus »

ponyslaystation wrote:but when you release make songs from a label digital i mean. you got %6o of them.i think it s better to make your own label :roll:
you can make your own label pretty easily. anyone can do it.

the problem is getting the label to float above all the other labels out there and getting put on major online retailers like beatport etc.

that's where distributors come in and they pick up a lot of labels that can put a track + cover art together, which a smaller but still very large subset of labels can do.

but feiyr looks a little shady to me. usually the relationship arises more naturally than just finding a website out there to hook you up. i could be wrong though, but that'd be my guess.
agodi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by agodi »

datalus wrote:but feiyr looks a little shady to me. usually the relationship arises more naturally than just finding a website out there to hook you up. i could be wrong though, but that'd be my guess.
It really does look like it might be a bit of a scam, doesnt it???...to be honest I havent looked through their terms and conditions in depth but Id have serious doubts in any distributor whos willing to take on a label without even checking any of the material first.
Adrian Kiliszek
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Adrian Kiliszek »

Check this label on dj download. It has more than 50 releases just in one day. Some people must using this and maybe its working.

Anyway in my opinion this is very bad for scene.