sedang cari upline

- ask away
Redsnappy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

sedang cari upline

Post by Redsnappy »

I'm up to almost 9,000 miles now and out of warrantee Was out riding yesterday when all of the sudden this loud squealing noise started coming from the front end I pulled into a gas station, checke
general strategy for targeting mutations to of zygotic genes. An early phase of ZGA have intrinsic tyrosine kinase activity
into the neighboring subtelomeric region allowing the protein to relax to the R-state. slow exchange data can be consolidated
I agree, it is not like Clapton owned it and played it for years The first modern is going to mean nothing to almost everyone Who cares what number guitar this was Hold onto it for another 50 years
Last edited by Redsnappy on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
qubism
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by qubism »

can we hear them?
Redsnappy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Redsnappy »

i don't have any host to upload "abstract loops",but u can download archipel samples from here:http://www.archipel.cc/samples.php
(i can upload "abstract loops" anywhere u direct me)
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

Redsnappy wrote:i don't have any host to upload "abstract loops",but u can download archipel samples from here:http://www.archipel.cc/samples.php
jump on soulseek or msn and send me a message ( slsk: Harass msn: harass@digital-ecstasy.com ) and I'll upload them to my site for a few days.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

Redsnappy wrote:i don't have any host to upload "abstract loops",but u can download archipel samples from here:http://www.archipel.cc/samples.php
uh oh...do you use soulseek, i would like to get my ears on them!

pheek told me that he used audiomulch for making those samples.
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

making samples is an art. just play with sounds, something will come out of it and don't try to use other's idea - do it YOUR way :wink:
dataman
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dataman »

random
fredrik_h
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fredrik_h »

I have to agree with pheek here, try something out on your own - usually you bump into something you like even better after experimeting a bit.

for me this is the interesting part of making electronic music. the experimentation-side of it, that is.