TROY PIERCE EFX

- ask away
alex tomb
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by alex tomb »

i tried this as welll...
when u connect the output of the mixer to the audio interface and then out to the speakers,it has latency yes since the whole signal is going in the software... i think this is because of the sample rate and size of the interface...
but when u connect the laptop with the interface as as sends-returns,it works just fine for me...
m_nus guys i think they are putting the effect on the extra channel where the soundbite xl sampler is,so that u think that the whole signal is affected...
is just the loop from the sampler affected fully and played together with the original channel track.... :roll:
superk
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by superk »

does anyone know if troy runs all this off one laptop. I saw him with a vaio. does he run both Traktor Scratch and Live for the effects on one laptop??
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

superk wrote:does anyone know if troy runs all this off one laptop. I saw him with a vaio. does he run both Traktor Scratch and Live for the effects on one laptop??
he did last fall.
freeeeeee
soapz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by soapz »

alex tomb wrote:i tried this as welll...
when u connect the output of the mixer to the audio interface and then out to the speakers,it has latency yes since the whole signal is going in the software... i think this is because of the sample rate and size of the interface...
but when u connect the laptop with the interface as as sends-returns,it works just fine for me...
m_nus guys i think they are putting the effect on the extra channel where the soundbite xl sampler is,so that u think that the whole signal is affected...
is just the loop from the sampler affected fully and played together with the original channel track.... :roll:
even with sending just the loop, it still has latency the same tho surely.
malle eppie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by malle eppie »

superk wrote:does anyone know if troy runs all this off one laptop. I saw him with a vaio. does he run both Traktor Scratch and Live for the effects on one laptop??
he played with one laptop here

http://partyflock.nl/photo/383650/DJID/18471.html

def heard effects and you also see the midi controller

can't you just use the lexicon directly in traktor

I was able to use lexiconpsp82 in torq but it worked real crappy but also because I have no midi controller
re.vise
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by re.vise »

Why dont you guys try a modulator.. You can get that speed-up effect with that things for sure, use it allot in my tracks..
http://www.zshare.net/audio/10247259074022c7/
tintin2085
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tintin2085 »

It's not simply the FX from the A&H Xone92 ? I never used a Xone92 so I ask :lol:
wax works
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by wax works »

nah the only efx on the mixr are anologue filters..