Sleeparchive

hazett
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hazett »

does someone know if >this< track will be released on vinyl ? I've cutted it from the Sleeparchive @ Voltt liveset which is really awesome . . . :shock: 8)
sleeparchive
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sleeparchive »

hazet wrote:does someone know if >this< track will be released on vinyl ? I've cutted it from the Sleeparchive @ Voltt liveset which is really awesome . . . :shock: 8)
i don`t think i`m going to release the track on vinyl. i was thinking about it for a while but changed my mind.
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

sleeparchive wrote:i don`t think i`m going to release the track on vinyl. i was thinking about it for a while but changed my mind.
You should! It's a lot different from the rest of the older material. Then again, this isn't very minimal, so who knows.
hazett
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hazett »

sleeparchive wrote:
hazet wrote:does someone know if >this< track will be released on vinyl ? I've cutted it from the Sleeparchive @ Voltt liveset which is really awesome . . . :shock: 8)
i don`t think i`m going to release the track on vinyl. i was thinking about it for a while but changed my mind.
what do you think about a web release ? the Track is great great great, I want it, and I'm surely not the only one who will like it . . . :wink:
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

agreed, it blows any track on the latest double pack out of the water.
silentstorm
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by silentstorm »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:agreed, it blows any track on the latest double pack out of the water.
NICE INDEED! time to release this i think.
liminalkid
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by liminalkid »

Looking forward to seeing Sleeparchive live at Lost this weekend. If there are still tickets. Any idea where I can buy digital downloads of sleeparchive stuff? No luck on Beatport...
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

I've only recently started listening to Sleeparchive and I haven't stopped since.
His music is just pure genius!
This is seriously some of the best music I've ever heard.